Chapter 6

~TEACHER POV~
What is happening to me? No! I can't fall in love with her! We can not get close. This is a forbidden love! I will hold myself back right away. It would of been terrible if she didn't leave. I want to love her but I can not. I decided to leave the building.

~YURI POV~
Omg Omg. I just kept running home with my hands over my heart. My heart was trembling with fear and I couldn't understand If I had fallen in love or not. I think I have a crush on Mr Lee. He looks so perfect and I don't know what to do with myself.

(Back to story)
The next day it was a really difficult situation between Mr Lee and Yuri. Soo joung and Yuri stopped being friends which to be honest was the best thing to do. Everytime Yuri looked into Mr Lee's eyes she would laugh and smile without thinking. Mr Lee would handsomely laugh back. His eye smile was enough to make you fall in love straight away. They were much happier in class and Mr Lee treated her so nicely without even knowing it. They were like friends but anything more than friends would be illegal love.

After school everyone left the classroom but Yuri stayed there trying to pack her red backpack. While she was packing Mr Lee slowly approached her with something behind his back. "Yuri." He said quietly. Yuri looked up quickly and dropped her books slowly. "Hi sir." She responded with her cute eye smile. He got closer and closer to her until he was right by her side. He held her hand. "Uhhh!" She exclaimed in shock. He smiled and pulled her arm out. "Open your hand Yuri." "Ok sir." Yuri said as she opened her hand slowly.

She looked down and blushed silently. Mr Lee put a chocolate milk in her hand. He smiled cutely with his deep dimples and his small, curved eyes. "Oh thanks!" She smiled as she looked into her hand at the small bottle of chocolate milk. "Why do you give me this sir?" She asked. "No reason." He answered quickly. He quickly let go of her hand and in a panic ran out of the room. "Hm?" Yuri asked herself as she saw him run out of the room.