Chapter 3

The class went dead silent. They knew what would happen. Straight to the office! The class was alone until Mr Lee came back but they worried. The noted lay on Yuri's desk alone with the pen. Hope he doesn't find it.

Mr Lee continued to drag the girls to the office. 'Uh sir?! We can walk without you holding us?!' Soo joung complained. 'Stop it and shut up!!' Mr Lee replied angrier as he gripped their wrists even tighter. Yuri looked really mad. She glared at Soo joung who didn't look to happy either.

~YURI POV~
Aishh! Soo joung!!! Im gonna kill her soon. That girl should of shut her stupid mouth. This would never of happened if she stopped being so obvious. Damn her!! The note is on the desk still oh my goshhh!! If he finds it WE ARE DEAD! Damn it!! I will just walk along with Mr Lee I'm not a smart ass like Soo joung.

~SOO JOUNG POV~
Damn that teacher. Damn this. I know Yuri understands. It isn't my fault right? Yuri was the one who disturbed me trying to pass notes in class!! Mr Lee already hates me. . .I DON'T NEED THIS!

(Back to story)
'Girls.' Mr Lee muttered. He let go of their hands roughly. 'Enjoy!' He sarcastically said as he pushed them into the office room and followed them in silently. '*sigh* why?' Soo joung whispered into Yuri's ear. Yuri stared straight ahead without looking at Soo joung at all.