It's all in the process

You and your mother pulled into the parking lot of a motel, where you would be staying the night while furniture is moved into your new house. You would see the new place you would call home after your mom paid for a room here, so you were very excited. Maybe you could pick which room is yours when you see the new house? You wondered what it looked like. You seemed to be in the only "city" area this small town had to offer, Fredbear's being right off of the city area, with neighborhoods nearby it. The new area you were in being at the motel had plenty of shops nearby, and a gas station. 

You walked inside with your mother, while she paid for a room, got the key and walked back out. It wasn't that interesting; though they did have cool vending machines. 

You and your mom went back into the car, to unpack your stuff into your new bare house. You stared out the window while she drove, imagining a random character jumping over other cars on the road and trees you pass by. You went back nearby Fredbear's area, which confused you, but you took a turn one road before where it was at. There wasn't many trees around, it was mostly sandy, until you came to the neighborhood area. There was a large variety of different looking houses, all one story except for the one at the very end which was two stories. All the lights seemed to be off, and it seemed gloomy. something about that house unsettled you. Its primary color was a shade of grey, unlike the mostly white houses you were close to. You were at the very start of the road, so you were far enough away from the weird creepy house. It stood out like a rotten tooth. 

The house you were parked in front of was white, with a dark shade of green as the secondary color. It had a flat roof instead of most of the normal other pointy triangle ones. You opened the car door and hopped out, and carried smaller bags of things into the house while your mom carried the boxes and larger bags. You placed all of the things in the soon - to - be living room, and then roamed around the empty house. There was 3 bedrooms, and you already knew the one with the bathroom attached would be your moms, so you got to choose which of the two smaller ones would be yours. You chose the one farthest away from your moms room-- only because it had a bigger closet and two windows instead of one, other than that both were relatively the same size. Your mom decided she would turn the other spare room into her "office" and for anything else she felt like. 

When you first enter the house, you see a door which opens up to be a small storage closet, and then turn to enter the living room which is connected to the dining room. From there, there is a hallway and an opening to the kitchen in the dining room. The kitchen has two doorways, one in the dining room and one in the hallway. Down the hallway is 4 doors, one to the bathroom, and the rest to the bedrooms. The bathroom was on the left when you are standing in the hallway, as well as the kitchen, and the two smaller bedrooms were on the right. The master bedroom was at the very end of the hall. The main bathroom had a bathtub, and the master bedroom bathroom had only a shower.

The house had carpet in only the living room, and the rest of the flooring (except the bathrooms which were tile) was Terrazzo. You were excited to be in a new place, and imagined all the possibilities of what it could look like when decorated. You asked your mom to go to the backyard, to which she agreed, because she was unpacking dishes and wanted you out of her hair. You happily ran out the front door, and to the backyard, and noticed there was no fence around the property, and that most of the other houses didn't have fencing, only a couple did. Like the house behind yours. You could see other kids trampolines and bikes and various other fun things to play with, as well as some pretty gardens. There was a cool tree in your backyard with some low hanging branches, and you decided to climb it. you got to a decent height and decided to stop there and sit on the branch, too nervous to go any higher. You could see some rocks in the peoples front yard across the street, it was like the ground couldn't decide if it wanted to be like a desert or normal and grassy around here.. but there was also usually always pretty mountains in the distance, so you knew it was just the norm here.

You quickly got bored, and a little disappointed. You were sad that you left earlier without saying your goodbyes to your newfound friend and without getting to see Fredbear and Springbonnie perform, and you couldn't quite put your finger on why it bothered you so badly. You climbed back down the tree, in search of things to do. You didn't see any other kids outside, which was disappointing, but you knew there were kids in the neighborhood because of the various trampolines, bikes, scooters, and even wagons littered in backyards and on porches. There was also a playground nearby you thought you should visit. You walked back inside to ask your mom, and she allowed you to go, so you took your time and walked to the park. You weren't in a rush, there was plenty of day to waste. 

You walked to the park and it was pretty small, it consisted of a swing-set and a seesaw (or as your aunt called it, a "teeter-totter")
You saw a girl there, holding a toy of a chicken and a bunny. You watched as she placed them on the ground, and you approached her. 
"Hi! Cool toys you have there!" you said, trying to start a conversation and become friends. "Thank you I am saving up for Freddy!" the girl exclaims, excited that you are talking about her toys. You introduce yourself and she follows suit."My name is Ollie, nice to meet you too!" she grins. She asks you if you would like to play with her toys with her, and you agree asking about them. "This is Chica aaandd.. this is Bonnie! Chica is my favorite soo, you can be Bonnie, he plays guitar." she hands you the toy, and you take it - holding it carefully since it's someone elses property and not your own. You recognized those names from the boy you met under the table earlier today, and recognized the characters from the other plushies you saw, so you finally connected the dots. you still wondered where or what they were from though.

...

After a while of playing with your newfound friend, she had to head home and you knew you should as well, so you say your goodbyes and part ways. She lives in the neighborhood as well, but she is the first house one street over you learned. You walk home pretty tired. 
When you arrive into your new house, you notice your mom has already hung up some pictures on the wall and put the boxes in their correct rooms, as well as decorating the whole kitchen since we had everything we needed for it. You compliment the decor, and then get in the car to head back to the motel for the night. Your mom brings a book, a pencil, some papers and a change of clothes for the both of you including pajamas. 

When you arrive to the motel, your mom leads you to the correct room and unlocks the door. She suggests that you should clean up and take a bath, and you do changing into your comfortable PJ's afterwards. You yawn, thinking about how eventful the day has been, and excited for the future. You lay in bed, with your mom in the other reading a book, with all the lights off but a lamp on the bedside table next to your mom. 
You rest at last, dreaming of lord knows what.

[[ Authors Note: ]]
only 1403 words? damn.. well sorry for the rush on the ending of this one guys, I just wanted to move past it so I could have more time with the one you all came here for... C.C ofcourse!! 
So let me change the topic, to you, you're my favorite topic ofcourse, what would YOU like to see happen with Evan? friendship moments? bonding over Fredbear and Friends or Plushies? Sad moments? Conflicts? I am here to serve YOU, the awesome people reading this -- interesting I hope,.. -- story.