Showtime Troubles

July 9th, 1983.

You awoke from the sound of an alarm clock at approximately 7 A.M, and your mom sat up soon after and turned it off. Your mom groggily slid out of bed and rubbed her eyes, walking to the bathroom. You covered your head with the covers, not wanting to get up yet and blocking the sunlight from the windows, but eventually your mom exited the bathroom changed and ready for the day and you were forced to get up and get ready as well.  

Once you got ready for the day ahead, your mom packed up the small amount of items that were taken to the motel, returned the key and drove you to the nearest iHop for breakfast. You ordered your favorite breakfast item on the menu, while your mom got a coffee, some eggs and bacon. 
"Now this is a real breakfast, not pizza" your mom remarked in a joking tone, smiling.
"You still want to go to that one place to see a show or something though, Hun?" she questioned, to which you nodded eagerly. "Alright, well when we get home I have to call that place to load in our couches and I have to get the mattresses, but we can go there for lunch."  Your excitement died down a little but you were still happy you would be able to go back, and responded "Okay mom!".  
You ate your breakfast when it FINALLY arrived, having small talk with your mom here and there.

"I don't know why you like that place so much anyway." your mom stated while you were exiting the building walking to the car, "I mean.. it is marketed to kids so at least its doing its job right..." she mumbled, "probably just some offbrand  Pizza Time Theatre..." you looked up at her, pondering her statement. "Well I just never got to see the show and I really wanted to!" you respond, getting into the car. 

Your mom drives to Fredbear's. The drive was boring, you just looked at the scenery out the window. 

Once you arrived to Fredbear's, you noticed it was noticeably more busier than before.
Cars were littering the parking lot, your mom still managed to get a decent spot though.
You enthusiastically hopped out of the car, and went inside with your mother. The same employee was found behind the desk. "Welcome back! What can I get for you two today?"
"A small pepperoni pizza.."
your mom stated, turning her head to look at your pleading face, "..and one vanilla milkshake."

[TO BE CONTINUED WHEN I'M NOT BUSY! I promise!]

[ Authors note: ]
Hello, its Feb 3. I started writing this a couple days ago, just so you know I was working on another chapter, but a lot of really bad things have been happening irl. I might be hospitalized for a while. so I am sorry, I won't be able to work on it for a while. 
Hope you understand, can't wait to get back and write for you all!

UPD: Nov 29, 2023. 
I will try to start working on this again. Due to my long absence, I forgot what I originally planned for this segment so bare with me.
As always, leave suggestions.