Late Night Library Loving

Waking up next to Marilyn Thornhill, life felt a little bit too good. As my daily anxiety crept up on me I felt the overwhelming feeling something was going to go wrong, it never did though, dating your Botanical Science teacher creates more anxiety than you could ever imagine, But rolling over, pulling Marilyn into my stomach and kissing her neck relaxed my mind. "Morning my love" Marilyn murmured in a sleepy daze her eyes barley open as she turned to look at me. Propping myself up on my arm I lent down to kiss her soft lips before replying "Morning Marilyn" then getting up and grabbing the nearest pieces of clothing, that was actually mine, Marilyn did the same. She noticed something was wrong and sat on my side of the bed stroking my back "What's wrong?" turning and looking into her eyes I murmured numbly "I don't know." she stood up and sat on my lap, her legs over mine, and letting a smirk enter onto my face she whispered in my ear "Can I try make you feel better?" She tilted her head biting her lip "Always" giggling a little I let her push me backwords, lying flat onto the bed and letting my hands slide up her skirt, the same one I saw her wearing in the weathervane on my first week, that was until we heard a rapid knock at the door and a loud voice "Marilyn can I come in?" it belonged to Principle Weems. Marilyn rolled her eyes and mouthed a 'why?' and ushered me into her bathroom calling back "yeah one sec, just getting dressed" and after being hidden behind her shower curtain I heard her walk back into the room and call out "Ready!" and then an open and close of the big bedroom door. "Marilyn, so sorry to drop by this early" Her strong British accent rang through my head as I sat in Marilyn's bathtub cross-legged letting out a big yet quiet sigh "No trouble Larissa. How can I help?" Marilyn replied, This is about the time I completely zoned out and began thinking of the most random stuff, like food, sleep and Marilyn, not even notice her come in and open the shower curtain about ten minutes later. "Keira? Keira!?" Blinking, looking up and seeing her stood over me a massive smile on her face she asked "Are you ok?" putting out her hands to help me up "Yeah, but something just doesn't feel right." Getting out of the bath Marilyn pulling me towards her "I feel it too, we keep getting interrupted... Also" Her hand slid down to the back of my thy "Your wet" She laughed "Oh you wish" After this I picked her up her legs round my waist, kissing her neck and carrying her to the bed laying her down "Yeah. But we're going to be late" Marilyn, her hands on my cheeks, sighed as I rolled my eyes and stood back up, "Well then, Miss Thornhill, I need to go get into my uniform" now it was her turn to roll her eyes as she jumped up and kissed me goodbye. Whenever I had stopped at Marilyn's on a school night I'd never leave in my uniform because then it'd look like how it was but if I left in normal clothes I could easily pass as a teacher, mainly because I was still quite new and nobody really knew me, but that's if I was spotted which I never am. We were very good at not getting caught.

Walking with Yoko and Ajax to art everything got better almost instantly, and walking through the the door felt even better. we mainly just did theory work but art is my best subject so once I'd finished my work I began to help Xavier with his. "So how's you and a certain..." he winked, not very well may I add, "Yeah we're really good, and getting better" I nodded "Official yet?" he interrogated as he ticked a bunch of random boxes, completely guessing on all his work "No but I might talk about it tonight she said last night she wanted to do something special before we go off for the holidays" blushing as I spoke he nudged my arm "Last night huh? Hey maybe if you make things official tonight she might let you go stop at hers over half term" Shaking my head I replied glumly "Couldn't even if she asked. I'm going camping with mum, dad and Xavier, they miss him and so do I." Ajax nodded "When do you get back?", "Urmm, the last Friday I think. Then I might spend the last weekend in my room when Xavier goes back to his parents", "Well If your not busy at the weekend we can go do something. Grab a drink at weathervane maybe." Ajax spoke smiling, again just writing a bunch of bullshit on his paper that I took from him before he kept going and began doing it for him then replying "Yeah sounds good, feeling a smile tug at my lips I began to explain his paper to him to help him get through his Art for a slight pass.