Prolouge

A Nephalem is a creature of heavenly and demonic blood. To be born a Nephalem, a demon and an angel must have a child. But of this creation of this creature is most volatile, they carry the potential of becoming stronger than their mother and father, to understand what their true strength is they must find the inner passion of what they hold dearest to them. They were hunted by the angels and the demons to be executed or recruited their powers were considered strong enough to trample a god and demolish a demon king. With their immense strength not being a gift but more of a curse, for they became the trump card of good or evil and they end up using the being as a last resort in a war, used more as tools of destruction as if they weren't even considered people. The idea of anyone creating these "evil wretched things" was abolished eras ago both sides did not want the power that the beings held. So they had decided to kill them all off, one by one till the entire species was gone it was practically a genocide none of them were left... besides two infants. There was one that had been left on Earth to be guarded and constantly drained of their powers. And the other one was sent to live their eternity in hell, till it broke free.