Chapter 4 : My Angels Sword

Trevelyan unsheathed his sword and points it at the beast. "Persephone stay back I got this!" he stabbed at the beast, it grabbed him by the sword and tossed him backwards, "TREVELYAN!!" she rushed to his side and picked him up "Are you ok?"
"Yea I'm fine." He reaches for his sword only for her to grab it from him. "I got it Trevelyan."she swung the sword back at this and tried to take a chunk out of the beast. It grabbed he blade and swung her through the gaping hole in the house. "Fuck..." The creature looked at Trevelyan. "Double fuck..." It rushed at him. Trevelyan got up and tried to outrun it. It grabbed him, "Dammit..." He swung him around and threw him downward and kicked him across the room "Dammit...." It walked over to him and looked at him. 

           Then it talked in a low pitched growl,"Prepare to die Demon child." It swung downward at him.Time passed so slowly, everything flashed past Trevelyan's eyes, his creation, his father, his mother, and especially his death. "So this is the way it ends for me, I always thought there'd be more ladies here." He looks across the room searching for Persephone. "I guess she left, good she got away, I guess it worked out then she's safe." He closed his eyes accepting death.    

 A flash of blue and white flew past him, Persephone blocked the attack with his sword. "TREVELYAN SHOOT HIM NOW!!!!!" He cocked the gun and shot the beast in the face. It fell backwards, Trevelyan got back up and rushed over to Persephone with a deep embrace. "Thank you" then he slapped her in the back of the head. "Why the hell are you still here you dumbass"

"OW! I thought you could use a little help, I saved you didn't I, at least be a little grateful."She rubbed her head as she gave him a wide grin he gave her the cold shoulder. 

"Trevelyan you need to remember there's a monster behind you."
The beast moved around on the ground, "Oh yea."
He loaded his gun and emptied it into the monster's face "Hand me my sword." She handed him the blade, he rose it to the sky, "BY THE NAME OF MY FATHER AND BY THE NAME OF MY MOTHER I SEND YOU BACK TO HELL!!!" He stabbed the beast till it dissolved into black smoke."Rest in hell you bastard..." He looked over to her and saw that she was bleeding "Persephone you need medical attention right now let me help." he rushed to her as she slowly fell to the ground. "PERSEPHONE!" he picked her up and left what was remaining of the house, "C'mon you gotta live a little longer I finally found you don't you die on me yet." she went limp in his arms. 

                                Black tears flowed from Trevelyan's eyes, "TREVELYAN I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULDN'T WIN YOU POOR BASTARD." he turned to see another demon standing behind him. He dropped Persephone on the ground. "shut your bloody fucking gapper." he mumbled under his breath. "What was that boy, you wish you could save her," he laughed in his face,"Well sorry but you're both coming with me so Lord Satan can execute you both finally." he stepped forward the ground trembled beneath his feet "I thought I told you," he lunged forward at him. "SHUT YOUR BLOODY FUCKING GAPPER YOU WORTHLESS HELLSPAWN!" He punched the demon knocking it back a couple yards.

"Oh is the little demon boy mad at me!" he laughed

"STOP LAUGHING," he lunged at him again and swinging wildly at him. "I'M GOING TO END YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" The tears started streaming down his face faster leaving black marks down is cheeks the whites of his eyes were now drowned out by red and blue." Aw....the demon boy is angry how cute." 

"DON'T YOU UNDERMINE ME YOU SON OF A BITCH." He kicked him in the chest, he flew backwards and grabbed his chest breathing heavily."HOW DID YOU CONJURE SO MUCH ENERGY INTO ONE KICK!?" He grabbed at his chest again feeling a slight indentation where it was kicked, "You wish you didn't mock me now don't you," He strode back at it, "BECAUSE NOW I'M GOING TO RIP YOU APART PIECE BY PIECE!!" He threw a punch at the creature on its back, it quickly rolled out of the way. "WHAT ENERGY IS THIS?! JUST A FEW SECONDS AGO YOU WERE READY TO FALL OVER AND DIE!" He got to his feet and went to unsheathe his blade. Trevelyan kicked the blade out of his hand "FUCK YOUR BLADE!" he started to move faster and his skin got a darker shade of silver. "DAMMIT THEY SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU WEREN'T A NORMAL HUNT!!" He fled in one direction "FUCK NO BITCH!!! IGNATIO!" Black flames surrounded the demon.

"YOU BASTARDS HURT!! PERSEPHONE I'LL MAKE YOU PAY YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"