seven

dear cassadra,

hello love. oscar came over to comfort me and stuff and i'm still sad and i know you probably don't care. it's all dark clouds and thunder whenever you're not beside me and to tell you the truth, i miss you.

back to the point of these letters, do you remember the first time we had a sleepover? it was pretty cute because it wasn't really a planned sleepover. it was a rainy night and we just went home from the cinemas and we were soaking wet because i didn't bring a car and the cinema was just two streets away.

you were freezing and i didn't want you to die of hypothermia so i decided to let you stay over at my place. at that time, we weren't that close yet so you hesitated a bit but you gave in anyways.

you looked so cute in my jersey and i tried my best not to melt in front of you. it was too big for you that the sleeves reached your elbows and it was above your knees.

you slept beside me because the rain was quite heavy and there were a few thunders and you were afraid of them.

i really miss the feeling of you petite body pressed against mine.

i miss you cassybear, please write back.

love,
lucas.

why won't cassy write back smh. thanks for reading !! don't forget to vote and/or comment !! !