thirteen

dear cassandra,

it's five in the morning and i'm too sleepy right now but we have training all day so i decided to write you a letter.

i don't exactly know when i'll stop writing these letters because you seem to not like them so maybe when i reach twenty or less letters, i'll stop.

you never really appreciate what i do for you and it drives me insane but it all gets covered up because i am in love with you.

do you remember the first time i met your friends?

i think it was a free day for me and we wanted to make the most of it so we decided to hang out. seeing that it would be quite boring if it was just the two of us, you decided to tag our friends along.

cheyanne and jane were awesome people and they were so much like you. i remember the part where you kept glaring at me because i couldn't stop staring at jane but i was only doing that because she had some lipstick on her teeth.

you were pretty mad to say the least, but it all went away when i kissed you on the cheek.

our day turned out to be nice and i enjoyed your friends' company, but nothing could ever compare to being alone with you.

i miss you cassandra, i know you read my letters, so please write back. please?

love,
lucas.

dedicated to griezmnn because she's amazing and her france nt fic is gold :) give her a follow guys !!