Music

If there was anything that Castiel hated more than Dean Winchester, he had yet to discover it. The very thought of the man made his blood boil in a way that the peace-loving man ever thought possible. The worst part? He had the honors of being the man's secretary in their line of work.

In fact, there comes the man again, late as usual.

"You took your time." Castiel huffed under his breath as the man walked by. He wasn't worried about being tired, as even Dean knew that without him, he would be in deep shit. Despite hating him, Castiel has covered for him more times than he could count. Besides, the Winchester seemed to enjoy pissing Castiel off.

"I wanted to look better than you before coming here. It wasn't that hard though." Dean replied nonchalantly as he unlocked the door to his office. Castiel scoffed, crumpling the paper under his hand.

"Well, because of your ability to be slow at everything you do, the meeting was started without you. If they ask where you've been, your rusty old car broke down on the freeway and you had to catch a cab." Castiel snapped, his eyes narrowed. Dean shot him a glare, meeting his gaze evenly.

"Do not insult baby. She's a classic '67 Chevy Impala and worth more than your entire salary." Dean growled, his glare intensifying as Castiel just sniffed in comtempt.

"Go fuck yourself, Dean. That's the only way you'd get laid anyways." Castiel replied, glaring at one of the workers as he passed by slowly. It was common knowledge in the office that Dean and Castiel fought and it ended with several workers trying to eavesdrop on the action. Dean leaned on the secretary's desk, a threatening look in his eyes.

"How would you know that? Have you been watching me?" Dean asked, a husky tone lacing his voice and making Castiel's spine tingle. He hated Dean so much, especially for his ability to turn him on to an almost painful point. "Why don't you and your little gay ass go and get me some coffee for after the meeting?"

Castiel wasn't going to lose this argument. "Suck a dick and get your own coffee. I'm busing doing my work unlike you." Castiel hissed, glaring down at the papers as he tried to focus on anything except the crawling of his skin. Dean's dominant voice always hit him the hardest.

"You wish I would suck yours." Dean growled, and Castiel had to shift in his seat as the tingling of his skin intensitfied. He waited until Dean turned away before fixing himself to hide his growing erection. He chucked a pen at Dean's head, but the man merely ducked his head, not even bothering to glance back as the pen flew harmlessly by.

Castiel hated Dean Winchester so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Castiel's break couldn't come soon enough as he sat in the worker's room with a sigh and a cup of coffee. It soothed his raging temper that had been at the peak for the last hour. Thankfully, Dean was still in the meeting.

He turned on his phone, glancing down at the device blankly. Although relaxing had eased his anger, he was tense beyond belief. With a sigh, he pulled out some headphones and turned on the music.

Instantly, the sound of a piano began playing, lulling Castiel to close his eyes as the other instruments began joining in. The band that he was listening, the Devil's Angel, was his absolute favorite band, especially the man playing the piano with amazing finesse. He was a strange man, as no on but the other band members knew the identity of the man, as he always wore a mask and hood on stage. He remember hearing about the paparazzi asking about him, only for other band members to put the question off.

Thenn they began singing and Castiel lost himself in the man and his voice. He was often the person who sang in the chorus with the min singer. Castiel could recognize that voice anywhere because it reminded Castiel of a heaven of sorts. It only made him crave to hear it in real life.

"Hey, shit stick What are you doing?" He heard Dean's voice cut into the middle of the piano player's part. He scowled, opening his eyes and taking out his earbuds.

"I'm on break." Castiel huffed, turning off his phone and putting it away. He didn't want Dean to know he listened to Devil's Angel, as the man constantly complained about hearing it everywhere.

"More like you're skipping work. Your break ended five minutes ago." Dean said, crossing his arms over his chest as he arched an eyebrow at his secretary. Castiel frowned, glancing at the clock on the wall before his eyes widened and he jerked into a standing position.

"Shit!" Castiel swore, flushing as he realized how long he had actually been sitting there. He was usually so good about the time. Why did he have to screw up in front of DEan?

"You got me so frustrated, I couldn't keep my time right you assbutt!"Castiel growled, grabbing a fork and flinging it at Dean. The Winchester docdged, a smirk playing on his face.

"Thinking about me that much?" Dean said, his smirk turning almost sultry as Castiel literally growled, his temper rising quickly. He turned away, his hands clenching into fists.

"Just thinking about different ways to murder you." Castiel spat in response, walking into the hallway. He only got halfway down it before Dean grabbed him, pinning the secretary against the wall.

"You're extremely feisty today. Is it your time of month?" Dean said, the enjoyment on the man's face ticking him off even more. He pushed Dean away from him, glaring with all he had.

"At least I didn't stab someone when I first meet them." Castiel said, his hand automatically going to the scar hidden under his clothes. It had been an accident, as Dean had thought someone had broken into his office, bujt Castiel had never let him forget it.

"That was one time, Cas." Dean growled, rolling his eyes. Castiel scoffed, turning away from his boss.

"Whatever Winchester." He replied, escaping before he punched his boss in his stupid face.