Research

Castiel stayed up that night, forgetting about Dean's orders as he searched through article after article of the masked man, watched videos and studying every movement the man made and everything he did. By the time the clock struck two, Castiel was exhausted, but he had no doubt in his mind who the masked man was.

He stretched as he watched the final video, his eyes slowly closing agains this will. He didn't want to just outright confront Dean, just in case he was actually wrong, but finding something that could be almost certain, that could do it.

Castiel let out a long sigh, his body shaking with exhaustion. He wouldn't be able to find it out tonight. He moved the mouse to x, only to pause when he saw something black flash across the screen for only a moment. Frowning, he turned the video back a few seconds, watching the screen intently. Was that...a tattoo?

No way Dean has a tattoo. Castiel thought, staring at the screen wide awake now. He turned back to google, typing in his search. Switching to images, he looked closely at the ones that were actually the masked man, staring at the tattoo carefully. It was over his chest on the left side, a black pentagram with flames surrounding it. IT was a weird design, but Castiel found his mind already formulating an idea.

He shut the computer down before stretching. He was going to need all the sleep he could get for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Castiel was full of nerves as Dean got to work, unlocking his office with a grunt. The secretary took a deep breath, feeling close to faint as he stood, glancing back and forth before walking towards the office. He was glad that the first appointment for Dean was still an hour and a half away.

He didn't bother knocking and slipped into the office, meeting the unamused eyes of Dean as he closed the door behind him. He rested against the wooden door, letting out a small shiver as his gaze went to the floor. He didn't know how he was going to do this without dying of nerves first.

"Cas, what have I told you about just barging in?" Dean asked, arching one eyebrow as Castiel slowly looked back up. With a deep breath, Castiel moved from the safety of the door towards the desk. He stopped when he was standing in front of Dean's desk.

"I...." Castiel started, only to trail off with a look of distress. He didn't know how he was going to get this out. Dean just stared at him expectantly, waiting for whatever Castiel had to say to come out.

Castiel couldn't take it anymore. He may not know how to speak what he wanted, but he sure as hell could show him. So, he leaned forwards, grabbing Dean by the front of his jacket and pulling him to his lips.

Dean didn't hesitate to kiss back, forgetting all about his work as he slid his hand along Castiel's cheek, holding him gently as their lips moved together gently. Castiel let out a soft moan, a shiver traveling through his spine as he relaxed his grip on Dean's jacket, working his hands in under it and pushing it off his shoulders.

Dean pulled away from the kiss, moving around his desk and grabbing Castiel by his jacket, pushing him back. The secretary stumbled, his legs catching on the couch and falling back, landing with a soft thumb on the small cushions.

Dean hovered over him, straddling Castiel's hips and rubbing his chin with his thumb as he kissed him. Castiel let his eyes close, momentarily forgetting why he did this in the first place. Warm hands trailed down his torso, working in under his shirt and brushing along his heated skin.

Castiel reached up, grabbing Dean's shirt and tugging the first button loose, his self control dropping with each passing moment as the buttons came off one by one. Finally, it got loose enough the Dean pulled it over his head, revealing toned muscle that left Castiel breathless.

Castiel let out a sigh, feeling a rush of unknown emotion as his hand trailed over his chest, touching the black tattoo of the pentagram. Dean watched him, lust-filled, but kind as he waited for Castiel to finish.

"You're the masked man." Castiel mumbled out, not even as a question as he stared up at Dean. His boss flinched, but slowly nodded and let out a sigh, leaning down and resting his forehead on Castiel's.

"So you've finally figured it out." Dean mumbled, pulling back and staring at Castiel with confliction. "I'm sorry."

Castiel let out  sigh, all the puzzles finally clicking into place as he let his head fall back onto the soft clock. He looked up at Dean, his eyes roaming over the sadness in his boss's gaze.

"Come here." Castiel mumbled, linking his hands on the back of Dean's neck and pulling him closer, letting their lips gently meet. Dean replied back softly, his hand running softly over Castiel's jaw and neck, thumb brushing along his chin and bottom lip.

Warmth flooded Castiel's stomach and his hands roamed over Dean's skin, marveling how smooth and warm it was as their kiss heated, tasting each other on their tongues as their clothes were quickly stripped away.

Naked bodies rolled together, and Castiel wasn't sure how he got to this point, but as Dean slowly pressed into him, he couldn't help but let out a moan, holding onto him tightly. Maybe it was the feeling of finally getting out all that tension that had been growing between them for the past three years, or the thought of doing such an intimate act in an office, but Castiel found himself in the most pleasure he had ever felt, pants leaving his mouth as he was captured in a sloppy kiss.

Dean hugged him tightly, their chests pressing flush together as Castiel let out a soft moan, burying his face against Dean's shoulder to muffle the sound. Even if they were in Dean's office, noises still could travel.

"I love you, Cas. I love you so much." Dean said, his words forced out and panting as his brows drew together. Castiel let out a soft moan, clutching tightly to Dean until his nails were almost buried in his shoulder blades.

"I love you too." Castiel whimpered back, the words spilling from his lips easily. He didn't realize until now just how true that was, but as he climaxed, he knew that there was no doubt in his mind that he was in love with Dean Winchester.