1-22: Cannon Fodder's General Attack x Hua Dan Heroine Accepted

Chapter 1 Cannon Fodder's General Attack × Hua Dan Heroine Accepted

  City A is the most prosperous city in Country C. Major film and television cities and emerging industrial chains gather here. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is the capital of drama.

  In a suburban county of city A, a small film crew is filming here in a low-priced film and television area.

  As soon as Pei Nianan walked into the crew, he saw the director of the crew sitting in his special fisherman chair with the script in his hands, smiling at the leading and supporting actors in the scene.

  "Director Zhang." Pei Nian'an walked over, said hello to the director, and then sat next to him.

  The director squinted his eyes to look at her, smiled suddenly, and then sat up straight: "Editor Pei is here, the actress you are looking for is really good."

  Pei Nian Anshun said what he meant, and looked at the female protagonist who was performing in the field.

  The female protagonist smiles like a flower, moves naturally, and has a solid foundation in her lines. Because of the crew's facilities and the male protagonist's crotch-lifting skills, the excellent interpretation ability is particularly prominent in the play.

  Director Zhang suddenly became interested and complimented: "It's true that Editor Pei said, when you invited me to direct the show, I felt flustered just seeing your script."

  Although it is the "I love you but you love her, she loves him" novel adaptations of "I love you but you love her, and she loves him" that is popular now, as a director with the dream of being the best director, if it weren't for the request of an old friend, He really didn't want to help this niece who wrote a dog-blood drama filming.

  He patted Pei Nian'an's shoulder with relief, and said, "Nian'an, it's good for you to have a dream. If you don't go to do real estate with your dad and your buddies, uncle also supports.

  If the black history of your previous filming were not supported by an actress named Xu Baixuan, you might still be scolded..."

  Pei Nian'an listened and nodded at the right time: "Uncle Zhang said that Xu Baixuan is a good actor and her acting skills are really good. I just threw an olive branch to her only when she saw her potential."

  "Unexpectedly, other big stars would still be willing to act in several of my dramas. Isn't this, come to film again..."

  She is well-behaved on her face, but she keeps complaining about Xu Baixuan as a good actor. Xu Baixuankong has acting skills, and I don't know if it's a brain twitch, she always plays the script she wrote.

  She was scolded by netizens and fans, and she had to hurt herself together. She could not decide what her hatred would be like.

  "Crack! Alright, this one is over, the lead star rests, and the photographer of the fifth machine comes over."

  Director Zhang stood up, pinched the desk node and called the end, then waved his hand to let the makeup artist take the protagonists down to make up.

  Pei Nianan stood up and took out the script she had brought from her bag. Last night, she changed several parts overnight, and she had to discuss with the directors and producers how to shoot.

  She is accustomed to being alone, and she has no pretensions. Once she does everything she is habitually devoted to doing her best. Although the dog-blood drama is dog-blood, as long as there is flow, it will do?

  The audience scolded her because she watched the show to provoke her. Compared with many unfamiliar film and television dramas, she is also well-known.