95-111: Jie's Attack of the Blood Race × Little White Flower Heroine Accepted

Chapter 95: Jie's Attack of the Blood Race×Little White Flower Heroine Accepted

  Xu Baixuan is an ordinary college student. When her parents went out to work in junior high school, they were killed in a car accident. She and her brother Fang Yong depended on each other for their lives.

  But her brother dropped out of high school and liked gambling. He took all the family money out for gambling and owed a lot of debts. Xu Baixuan has had to go to school and work part-time since high school, shouldering family debts and supporting the family.

  Xu Baixuan, who was strong and refused to be defeated by the hardships of life, was finally admitted to the university she wanted.

  For four years in college, she has to go to many part-time jobs every day, and she lives in the rental house with her brother gambler. The family was too poor to open the pot, and she never complained, taking care of her brother.

  But instead of making Fang Yong give up his desire to gamble, her contribution made him worse...

  "Brother! Please, there is no money at home! This is the scholarship I just applied for. It is my tuition for the next semester. You can't take it away!"

  "Go away! Wouldn't you make money without money?!"

  "I raised you so big, can't you do more jobs? What use are you in this family! Don't get in the way, be careful I sell you for money!"

  Xu Baixuan fell to the ground, and the door of the rental house was slammed backhand by her brother Fang Yong, causing the gray and greasy wall to fall down. There was a dim yellow light in front of him, and the dust rolled in the air, slowly falling to the ground.

  Xu Baixuan got up from the ground without a sound of tears, holding her knees that had fallen blue, feeling numb and tearing pain in her heart, and her heart was almost broken by her brother's words.

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... what shall I do, brother... who will help me..."

  -

  A few days later, Xu Baixuan, who was working in a coffee shop, received a call from a public hospital in the city. Her brother yelled and told her not to go home.

  "Xu Baixuan?! Hey, Xu Baixuan, don't go home. Hear you?! The group of people drove...hit...someone came to look for...My leg was broken and I have to find a way out!"

  Her brother Fang Yong said intermittently, as if she was hiding someone, Xu Baixuan couldn't hear clearly, her brows were tightly clipped, and she was in a trance all day of part-time work. The store manager saw that she was not in good spirits and kindly asked her to go home from get off work first.

  Xu Baixuan tried to make another call on her brother's mobile phone, but only got a reply when the phone was turned off for a while.

  She carried her bag on her back and hesitated for a while at the door of the coffee shop. After looking at the sky, she decided to go home.

  His brother said he was in the hospital and someone hit him by a car. "How is he now..." Xu Baixuan was anxious, and went home to speed up. If his brother breaks his leg and he wants to come out of the hospital, he will definitely go home.

  With this idea, Xu Baixuan ran all the way back to the rental house. As soon as she got to the street, she saw a silver-white van outside the rental house, and several people in black sweaters and black sunglasses were knocking. The door of her house.