43-67: The Villain's Attack × The Favored Concubine

Chapter 43-The Villain's Attack × The Favored Concubine

  Yunlan State, the whole country, the sea, the sea and the river are clear, the world is peaceful;

  The people live and work in peace and contentment, ploughing at sunrise and dwelling at sunset.

  The emperor and empress were very affectionate, but there was a concubine Chen in the emperor's harem who looked at the latter. Concubine Chen's father, Taifu Chen, held the court with one hundred thousand soldiers and horses in his hands, and he was a very deep mansion.

  In a drunken accident, Chen Guifei received her favor and was found pregnant with an emperor in her womb shortly afterwards. At this juncture, the queen who had been childless for many years also had good news of her pregnancy.

  In the harem of the emperor of Yunlan Kingdom, two nobles were happy to have scales. The empress was weak in body and died after giving birth to the eldest prince.

  The emperor's power was shocked, and his five bodies felt painful. He held the baby prince in the queen's palace for three full nights. Three days later, he ordered the prince to be crowned the prince and the queen was the queen of Lanyun.

  These two imperial edicts turned the concubine Chen Gui, who was still pregnant with the prince, down with anger.

  She successfully gave birth to the second prince one month after the first prince was born.

  According to the celestial phenomenon of the Qin Tianjian, the second prince was born with extraordinary talents. He was born with a vision from the sky, and he was named Xiao Jingyan.

  Xiao Jingyan and the eldest prince were born only one month later, but he was better than his elder brother since he was a child. Both riding and shooting are excellent in appearance, and he has won the hearts of all the girls in the capital.

  Eighteen years later, the emperor passed away due to illness, the first prince inherited the throne, and the second prince Jing Wang stayed in Beijing to assist.

  Nowadays, the name of the country is changed to Chang, which means the prosperity of the country.

  ...

  Two years later, the emperor of Yunlan State and the Guanli announced that the world would choose concubines from all over the world.

  In this selection of the concubine, a woman walked into the court from the folks. With her peerless posture, she was loved at first sight by the emperor and was named the imperial concubine.

  The emperor, who was always unsmiling, only treated her nicely, allowing her to go out of the palace, accompany her to admire the flowers, and even found what she wanted in the world and held it in front of her, just to make her laugh.

  Nowadays, the sage loves her madly, and deposes the Sixth House to pet her alone.

  In just two years, this woman became the favorite of the dynasty. She was once famous for her beauty. People who have seen her say that she is the number one beauty in the world.

  However, the emperor's favorite concubine finally colluded with the emperor's second brother, King Jing, and overturned "him".

  -

  The palace was scattered, and the rebels rushed into Xuanwumen, burned, looted, and slaughtered the princes in the palace.

  In front of the Jinluan Temple, Yujian is honored.

  The emperor was sitting on the dragon chair, staring solemnly at the empty hall, and then a group of people armed with long swords rushed in.

  The people who led the troops were Taifu Chen, who had coveted the royal family for a long time, and his grandson Xiao Jingyan.