68-94: The Tribulation Hero Attack × The Harem Heroine

Chapter 68: The Tribulation Hero Attack × The Harem Heroine

  Cultivation world, Hongyu Mainland.

  There are many immortal cultivators in Zeyu City, and their relationships are complicated. The main home of the Chu family is also located here.

  As a direct grandson of the head of the Chu family, Chu Jifeng has the spiritual root attribute of the five elements. As we all know, immortal cultivators absorb the aura of heaven and earth through their spiritual roots.

  The spiritual roots are divided into five elements, and the yin and yang are distinguished. The better the talent, the more singular the spiritual roots. A waste with the five elements like Chu Jifeng may not be able to pass the level of Qi training for a lifetime.

  Although Chu Jifeng's parents loved him, they kept him in his home to practice. However, when he was young, his father was injured by Blazing Tiger in order to save the elder of the sword sect. After returning home, he was seriously injured and brought Shui Linggen's mother to Penglai Xiandao outside Dongzhou to ask for medicine. The two met on the road. The monks who arrived at the Tribulation Road, both fell.

  The thirteen-year-old Chu Jifeng lost his parents and became reticent overnight.

  Weak and helpless, he was rushed to live in a remote courtyard by his uncles, where he lived for two years. The now fifteen-year-old will be driven out of the Chu family at dawn tomorrow.

  -

  Chu Jifeng meditated under the sycamore tree in the small courtyard where he had lived for two years, absorbing the aura of heaven and earth, and running the aura of the body for twelve weeks, he breathed out softly, opened his eyes and closed his hands.

  His face is still green at a young age, but he has inherited the heroic spirit and bravery of his father, and there are a few wanton wickedness in his eyebrows.

  "Huh..." He stood up and shook off a curly sycamore leaf on the shoulders of his black shirt, and then he took a step in the yard.

  At the middle of the moon, there were some sweat stains on the wing of the young man's nose, only to wait for the completion of today's body refining technique to relax.

  After Chu Jifeng relaxed, he returned to the bedroom to take a shower and change his clothes. He didn't want to be swept out by the current head of the house tomorrow, his second uncle, instead of leaving overnight tonight.

  The elder of the Jianzong that Chu's father saved that day was the sword-holding elder of the Wuxuan Jianzong in the middle continent of Hongyu Continent.

  I heard from my father that the elder was attacked by demonic cultivators when he was breaking the Dan Huaying and suffered heavy injuries. The father drew his sword to help him, and the elders left the sect token to promise his father one thing after forming a Nascent Soul.

  Before Chu's father and mother went to Penglai Fairy Island, he left a token for Chu Jifeng, so that he could practice well in Chu's house, and wait for them to return.

  Chu Jifeng looked around the courtyard where he had lived for two years, and there was no trace of sadness in his heart.

  His heart was already cold. After the news of his father and mother's death came, his grandfather looked at him coldly as he was being humiliated by other people in the family. He was not called Chu Jifeng because of this hatred!

  "Father, the Five Profound Sword Sect is the strongest sect in the realm of cultivation. The child will go to Central Continent and will definitely worship the Five Profound Sword Sect. He will not accept the high hopes of you and mother for me!" Chu Jifeng held the five. Xuan Jianzong's sect token, blazing flames surged in his eyes, and his eyes became more determined.