.2

i continued to scribble on my book infront of me not paying any attention to the front of the class.

in the corner of my eye, i noticed a light coming from the desk right next to me.

i looked and noticed it was finneys rocket that he bought every day to school with him.

he was looking down at the object as i continued to stare at him.

he looked over at me but i looked away as soon as he did.

i looked back over at him to see he was still looking at me, he smiled.

i smiled and looked away just in case he caught my cheeks go red.

the bell finally rang and i got up and grabbed my stuff, i looked over to find finney already gone.

i sighed and walked out of the classroom and over to to the cafeteria.

i went and sat at our usual table to see no one there so i sad down and began to eat my lunch.

after a while, finn and robin showed up.

'hey em' robin greeted me.

'hi guys' i replied. 'do you guys know where gwen is, she should be here by now'

'not sure, sorry' finney answered me.

we continued to talk about others things.

after a while, gwen finally showed up at our lunch table.

'where were you?' i asked her, confused on why she took so long.

'some detectives named detective wright and detective miller wanted to see me..' she replied to me 'what for?'

'about the missing kids, you know my dreams? well apparently my dreams have something to do with it' she answered.

i was so confused, what could gwen's dreams have anything to do with missing kids? its not like she took them or anything.

'they said that the same black balloons that were in my dreams were spotted at the scenes of all the kids disappearances' she read our confused faces and informed us.

'its not like you took them or anything' finn said.

'i know, but what if these dreams i'm having can actually save these kids?' she asked rhetorically.

the bell finally rang for the next class.

we all got up and went to our last classes for the day.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

'i'm staying over at susie's tonight, its friday so you know what that means' gwen told finn and i.

'ill look after dad' finn reassured his sister.

'ill be home in the morning, and you better not eat all the ice-cream!' i giggled slightly at that.

gwen took her usual path to her friends house as me and finn continued walking.

just before i turned around, i swear i saw gwen wink at me. i shook it off and walked down the path with finn.

gwen had known about my crush on finn for a while now, she had done some little things for me like asked if he liked anyone, asked him why he liked me as a friend and thins that evolve around that.

after talking about a few things, we didnt even realise we were at out parting spot.

'bye em' he smiled at him and started walking.

'finn!' i called out to him before he walked across the road to his home.

'thank you' i wrapped my arms around him, he soon after did the same and asked 'why are you thanking me?'

'for being there for me in this... difficult time' we pulled away from each other. 'thats okay' he smiled over at me.

'bye' i smiled back at him and started to walk to my own home.

em speaks!!

hello everybody!

hope you all enjoyed the

second chapter of this

book!

if you have any feedback,

please feel free to leave 

it in the comments!

love em <3