.7

gwen, finn and i were all sitting in the blakes lounge room watching a movie and eating ice-cream on some pillows.

we were all sitting in out pajamas resting against each other to keep each other warm.

my mother had dropped my clothes off before so that i had something to change into.

i could feel finns warm breath against the skin on my neck which made me shivers lightly.

'what's wrong em, are you cold? i can get you another blanket if you like' finn asked me.

'no that's okay, im alright' i reassured him.

the movie had finished and we all decided to do something else considering it was only nine.

'you guys want to play truth or dare?' gwen suggested.

finn and i nodded and we all sat down in a circle on the floor in finns room.

'alright, we have to be quiet because dad is alseep and e wont be happy if we're loud' finn told us as we both nodded.

'okay ill start, gwen truth or dare?' i asked her.

'hmm, ill go with dare' she answered.

'okay, i dare you to let me do your makeup blind folded' i said with a smirk.

'are you kidding?' i shook my head as she just groaned and went to her room to get some makeup and a blindfold.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

'okay i think im done now!' i said taking off the blindfold.

i examined her face nodding me head in approval.

i looked to my right o see finn trying his very hardest to keep his laughs in.

'oh my god is it really that bad finn?' gwen asked his brother and he just burst out laughing.

'hey, its not that bad!' i said trying to defent my peice of art.

gwen finally looked over into the mirror and gasped.

'i look amazing!' she said sarcastically.

'really?' i asked her.

'no em i look hideous!' she giggled.

'okay fine maybe it isnt my... best work?' i questioned myself.

we all just laughed along with it while gwen took off her makeup and we got in a circle again.

'alright my turn!' gwen said looking over at finn.

'truth or dare finn?' she asked him.

'ill go with truth this round' he said caustiously.

'alright, is it true that you have a crush on someone in your class? be honest!' gwen asked him.

his cheeks slightly burned up as he took a quick glance at me and back to the ground.

i blushed, hard.

what if he liked me back? this was my time to find out!

i know that finn didnt find many of the girls in our class attractive.

i had questioned him about it a few times trying to see if he really did like me back and he did give me answers.

i narrowed down the options which only led me with five.

greta, donna, sarah, lauren and.. me.

 finn finally nodded his head slightly as gwen looked over at me and smirked.

i looked away still blushing from earlier but now blushing harder.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

after a few more rounds of truth or dare, we decided that we should all go to sleep because it was late and we were all tired.

once i had finished in the bathroom from brushing my teeth, i walked out and to my surprise finn was standing there.

'finn?' i asked him.

'oh hey em' he said rubbing the back of his neck.

'uh.. so i wanted to tell you what i was going to tell you about before' he said with an awkward smile.

'oh yeah, of course' i said smiling.

'actually, you know what? how about we go to the diner tommorow and ill tell you about in there, I'm a bit tired tonight' he suggested.

'oh, yeah that's okay' I was a bit disappointed that he didn't want to tell me now but it's better then never, right?

finn and I walked to the entrance of the sibling's rooms.

as I was sleeping in gwens room, I started walking to the left door but Finn grabbed my arm, not harshly but in a rather soft way.

I turned around and was met with his beautiful eyes and they way the sparkled from the moon shining through a window.

he started leaning closer and closer until his soft lips were met with my cheek.

it was only a quick peck but it felt like forever and that the world had stopped.

he pulled away and said goodnight walking into his room.

I stood there, shocked at what just happened.

I placed a hand on my cheek, feeling where his lips just were.

I've waited for this day forever, the day finn were to finally kiss me.

I mean he didn't kiss me on the lips but the cheek sure did count.

I noticed that I was still standing in the middle of the hallway, so I quickly shuffled into gwens room and layed down on the mattress.

I got comfortable and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't, I was just so happy.

i've got so much to tell gwen tomorrow.

em speaks!!!

hello everybody!

i hope you enjoyed

this chapter!

I'm so sorry I haven't

been updating for a few days,

school just started back for me

so I might be a bit busy for

a while but I'll try my best to post!

but anyways, em and Finn finally

kissed!!!

if you have any feedback or ideas,

just leave them in the comments

or just send me a message x

love em <3