.6

the weekend had finally arrived again which was a relief. 

the blakes and i had scheduled to meet up at the playground which i was okay with. 

i was still really upset about robin.

any day wasn't going to be the same without robin. the way that he always knew where to go, the fact that he always knew how to make us all laugh, even how he spoke about that stupid scary movie he always went to go watch with his uncle at the drive-in and how he would tease me about finn.

that was the same when vance went missing, things still aren't the same.

i grabbed my walkman off of my desk and made my way downstairs.

i greeted my mother and told her where i was going.

'please be careful em' she told me.

'i will, pinky promise' i smiled at her and stuck my pinky out in front of her.

we linked our pinkies together and i made my way out the door waving at her.

i stood out into the porch of our small two-story home and let the autumn breeze brush against my face and whisk through my brown hair.

i started my small walk to the playground, picking up my pace just incase of something.

i heard i bush rustle right next to me, i assumed it was just the wind and kept walking.

little did i know, someone was walking right behind me.

'boo!' they shouted as i screamed and quickly turned around pushing them over as self defense.

'ow!' it was gwen now sitting on the ground rubbing her back.

'oh my god gwen, i'm so sorry!'  i said quickly helping her up.

'its okay... you should have seen your face tho-' she said but got cut off my me hitting her arm.

she giggled as we continued to walk to the playground.

'where's finn?' i asked her.

'he kept walking to the playground, he said he didn't want to scare you and told me that it was a bad idea' she answered. 

i slightly blushed at that but gwen must have noticed because she just smirked at me and giggled.

i shook my head and giggled with her.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

'hey finn' i said taking finn out of his trance.

'oh hi girls, gwen didn't scare you badly did she em?' finn asked glaring at her sister who just looked up at me.

i looked down at gwen i shook my head sighing.

'nah i definitely saw her coming, she wasn't quiet at all' i said with a smirk on my face feeling accomplished.

'hey, you so did not see me coming! you screamed which normally means that i scared you!' gwen defended herself.