.3

It had finally been a full week of school and was now Saturday, which meant that all the kids in Denver got to do whatever fun thing they had in mind, like going to the diner, go roller-skating or maybe even go to the grab 'n go.

Gwen, Finn, robin and I decided to stop at a playground and hang out there, considering we didn't really want to go to any other place.

Finn and I did our usual and raced to the swing, but I ended up getting there first.

'haha! I bet you again!' I said, making the 'again' stand out in my sentence.

'what? no, I just let you win!" Finn tried to defend himself.

'okay cut it out lovebirds, we're here to have fun not fight over who got to a swing first' Gwen said, as me and Finn blushed at the first part of the sentence.

I've never really been sure if Finn liked me back, I doubt he does, I'm nothing special or any better then any of the other girls at school. I've never had the guts to ask him about it, to scared of the rejection.

Finn didn't even deserve to have me, none of them did, their all to good for me.

I was cut off from my thoughts as Finn was tapping me on shoulder.

'you okay em?' Finn asked me, making sure I was okay.

'yeah I'm okay, just.. thinking' I reassured him.

'alright you guys, wanna go get something for lunch? I'm absolutely starving' robin suggested.

'hell yeah!' Gwen slid down the slide and ran to catch up to robin, leaving me and Finn.

'are you sure your okay em?' Finn asked me once again.

'yeah.. I'm totally fine' I smiled at him and he just shrugged and gave me his hand to help me up off the swing, which I gladly took.

The two of us caught up to Gwen and robin to go to the diner to get some lunch.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

'you excited for your game tomorrow Finn?' robin asked Finn.

'yeah I guess I am' Finn answered robin.

'here are your chips and milkshakes' the waitress that served us brang our food and drinks over and placed it down on the table, we all thanked her and started eating the chips.

After finishing our food and drinks, we left the diner and all parted ways.

'em, wait a sec!' Finn called out to me and I swung around and was face to face with him, out faces were so close I could feel he's warm breath against my skin with made butterflies erupted in my stomach.

He took my hand in his and placed a bracelet in my palm.

'you dropped this..' it was the bracelet my father gave me before he left.

'thank you so much finn' I wrapped my arms around his frame as he did the same to me shortly after.

We then bid our goodbyes and parted ways.

I made my way in through the front door a greeted my mother, I then ran up stairs and flopped on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

apart from hugging, that was the closest me and Finn had ever been, it felt so magical.

I continued rolling around of my bed in excitement, for the rest of the day I couldn't stop smiling.

Maybe Finn did like me in that way.

em speaks!!

hi everybody!

i apologize for the  

chapters being so short,

they will become a bit 

longer later on in the 

story when i bit more

happens.

love em <3