.8

the next morning, i arose from beside gwen on the ground.

'morning em' she said grinning at me.

'hey gwen' i smiled back and yawned.

just as i was yawning, i remember the events that happened last night.

my face grew slightly red but just before gwen could notice, i turned away.

gwen and i got out of the room and walked into the kitchen.

we were both greeted by mr blake sitting at the table reading a newspaper and eating his breakfast.

i tried to politely greet him, giving that i knew what he did to finney and gwen.

i felt so bad for them, no one deserves that.

 as gwen and i were preparing out breakfast, finn walked into the kitchen.

i looked over at him, admiring his messy morning hair and the way his voice sounded so raspy in the mornings.

he's cute.

we made eye contact for a second but i looked away getting to embarrassed to keep looking at him with my cheeks burning up.

he chuckled and started walking into the kitchen.

'hey em, could you grab the orange juice from the fridge please?' gwen asked as i nodded and started walking over to the fridge.

i opened the fridge and started looking but i couldn't find it.

'need some help?' i heard a voice behind me and i already knew it was finn.

i turned around and was faced with him.

'yes please' i said quietly.

finn searched the fridge and found it behind some things.

'here ya go' he passed it over to me as out hands slightly touched.

we both blushed and looked up and each other.

'thank you' i whispered not really being able to talk much louder than what i did.

i walked back over to gwen and poured the orange juice into three glasses.

we walked over to the tv and sat in front of it while we ate our breakfast.

i was sitting in the middle of the two siblings while watching a show that was on.

i was chewing on my food when i felt someone's gaze not leaving my face.

i looked towards finn as he was quickly looking away, blushing.

i chuckled and looked back to the tv.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

'thank you for having me' I said to mr blake as he smiled and said 'that's okay'

We all bid our goodbyes as I walked out the door and started my journey back to my house that was just down the street.

I got hope and walked inside to find the house empty, mum must have been at work.

I walked up the stairs and placed my bag down on my bed.

I look at the alarm clock on the side of my bed and read the time 12:33

'should probably head to the diner' I thought to myself and I shuffled around my room trying to find a nice outfit to wear.

I applied a but of makeup, not to much so it would stand out a lot but just enough so you could see it.

I had found a white dress with little red flowers on it that went down to my knees and a denim  jacket so my arms get to cold, I put on some nice white shoes yto pull off the whole outfit.

I grabbed some money off my desk and set off outside.

I locked the door and started walking down the footpath, the diner wasn't to far away so that was okay.

I arrived at the diner to see finn sitting in a booth waiting for me to arrive, looking beautiful as always.

He recognised me and waved me over, I walled over to the booth and sat opposite him.

We both greeted eachother and ordered a milkshake each.

'so..'I started off.

'i'm sorry about last night, it was just heat of the moment and I'd been atleast waiting to kiss you for ages' finn told me.

'he'd liked me..?'I thought to myself.

'wow.. I'd been waiting to kiss you for aged to finn..' I admitted.

We both smiled at eachother and sipped our milkshakes, we talked about other things like school, baseball, how long we had liked eachother for and other little things like that.

'so what does this make us?' I blurted out.

'well what do you want it to be?' he asked me.

'well.. I guess we could be dating.. just think about it, this is like our first date' I said

'I like the sound of that' he smiled over at me.

em speaks!!
hello everybody!

so sorry that I haven't

been posting in a while

school just started back

for me and ive been a bit

busy lately.

anyways, em and finn are

finally something!!