| 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚.

━━━ 𝕾𝙀𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙕, a man born from an affair between a Korean widow and a powerful businessman with foreign origins, that relationship alone was enough to make him the subject of all media attention. And of course even backlash. No matter how much of a roller-coaster his life had been from the moment he left his mother's womb, that child grew up, to be seen as a man who held enough power to trample a whole continent. Not to mention looks, deemed to be crafted by the gods.

However even despite that, that man had never considered his life fulfilling, rather it was dull and competitive. So when he finally took his last breath, his hands in the embrace of his wife, whom he only married to fulfill a deal, he only wished for a peaceful rest.

𝙎𝙀𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙕, wasn't one to believe or worship a god, no matter how much of a god-fearing women his mother was. He never believed in such things as miracles either. So it came as a shock when he opened his eyes again, only to realize he was in the body of a high-schooler. Who coincidentally shared his first name.

❝Money. Authority. They'll all have no value after death.❞

⤿ 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: spoilers, explicit content, heavy themes, hetero & homosexual appeal.