Prologue

****Follow me and vote****

With a big smile on my lips, I walked toward his class. standing at the door. I looked at him talking with my English professor, Miss. Hans. She said something while patting his arm in a way I disliked. The smile graced her beautiful face, capable of making any man fall for her. Jealousy shot through me as I saw how his lips curled up looking at her laughing face. 

Is she this amusing to him? 

"May I come in, Professor?" I asked in my stern voice as I couldn't keep quiet anymore seeing them standing so close to each other. The anger and hatred were noticeable in my voice, which made them look at me. His icy, light blue eyes fell on me, making me glare at him. I saw how Miss. Hans took her hand away from his arm as she saw my gaze fixed on where she touched him. 

"Come in, Miss Davis," my maths professor said. I could indeed hear the mock in it. So he wants to play. He thinks this little girl won't do anything. I walked in with my head held high while keeping my emotions at bay. I kept my assignment on his table while still glaring at him with a set jaw. 

"Sorry to disturb you guys. Don't mind me. Continue your conversation. I'll take my leave now," I said in a stern voice as his eyes remained fixed on me. 

"Miss Davis, stay here. I want to discuss your grades," he said, looking into my glaring eyes. 

"Sorry, my friend James is waiting for me. I need to go," I said, looking straight into his eyes with a sweet smile on my face, stressing more on the word "friend," and I saw how his jaw clenched. Miss. Hans smiled as I said that to him. I could see she wanted to spend time with him, and it increased my jealousy even more. Without sparing him a glance, I walked out of his office in fast steps as I felt his heated gaze on me. I started running once I was out of the class, with tears threatening to fall from my eyes. Before I could reach the exit, my hand was grabbed and I was pushed against the wall of an empty corridor, making me gasp in fear. 

"Let me go; someone will see us," I said as he pressed his hard body against mine. I tried to push him with my hands, but he pinned them on either side of my head with a firm grip on my wrist. 

"I don't care," he said, pressing his body closer to mine, making my protesting movements stop with a gasp as he buried his face in my neck possessively. 

"Leave me and go spend your time with Miss. Hans," I said in anger and pure jealousy while looking into his amber eyes as he moved his face to look at me. He smirked while listening to my words. He knows I'm burning from the inside. 

"You will go nowhere with that James," he said, burning in anger, ignoring my words, making me look at him with a scowl. 

"Professor, leave me. It's inappropriate of you to ask me not to see my friend. You have no right on me," I said in the same mocking voice, and his jaw clenched even more. 

"The professor doesn't, but I have every fucking right to you as your husband, my little bride," he said with a smirk on his face. 

Yes, you heard it right. I'm married to my maths professor.