Chapter 2: Karma shouldn't know, right?

My alarm went off once again, and I got up. "Ow!" I exclaimed  'I didn't realize it would hurt this abuse, but I have to go to school.'  I got dressed, and went downstairs. I made myself breakfast, and put my hair up.  'Right, mom isn't up because she got fired. Because of me, just another reason I should die'  I was walking up the mountain, when Karma jump scared me.  "Boo! Did I get you Nagisa?" He asked  in his usual sadistic tone.  "A little, haha!" I admitted  "Thats good! My skills are still alive, even after skipping yesterday!"  'So thats why he wasn't there yesterday! I knew it.'  "You want to walk together?" I asked shyly  "Of course I would Nagisa!"

When we got there almost everyone was already there
I was greeted by both Kayano, and Sugino as we sat down
A for class.  "Good morning everyone!" Koro-sensei said
class was pretty normal, I mean as normal as it can be.
Even PE was just target practice and stretching! What
is going on? Well we found that out later. It was a boring
answer

"Why is class so normal" Karma asked bluntly "Well, A break is always important, and you have gone through alot so..." Karasuma answered  'Thats our answer? Really?'  I did need a break though, everything hurts. Due to mom's abuse. "Well, he is not wrong, but why didn't you tell us?" I innocently asked "It was kinda on a whim, so we didn't really have time." Koro-sensei answered awkwardly

When I was getting ready to go home, Karma walked up to me.
"You want to walk with me? Oh, I made that a question, I meant it
as a command, you are walking with me."  Karma said as he grabbed his bag.  "Umm...ok?"  We walked and talked, eventually he asked me a question.  "Where did you get that bruise on your head?" He asked with so much concern, it made me blush a little.  "Oh, this? I walked into my door by accident." I said it a certain way, so he wouldn't question it. "Hmm....I'll believe it!" He said as continued to walk

Karma POV:
I walked home with Nagisa, and couldn't stop thinking about the bruise on his head "Where did you get that bruise on your head?" I asked with a blush on my face. He said he walked into a door, I didn't buy it, but I shouldn't assume so I said I did. He walked into his house, and I kept walking until I got to mine.

Nagisa POV:
I walked into my house to see my mom, fuming.
"I'm home!" I called out, hoping I wouldn't get another
bruise. "Hello Nagisa, I got your report card. And you
didn't do so great. What are they even teaching you?
To try your best? Thats ridiculous!" She said, clearly
pissed.  "I'm sorry mom..."  'I need to apologize better,
gosh am I really that dumb?'

                                         TW: abuse

"Well, do better!" She screamed as she pulled my hair, then she punched and kicked me, and stuck my head in a wall. And then it...stopped? She just gave me dinner and we ate, I knew something was up, so after I was done eating, I went to my room right after, but she stopped me, and then she yelled about how I was a failure, I knew it wasn't just over. Then she called me her daughter! Time seemed to stop at that moment, I don't know why, she had done this in the past and it never effected me this much...then she threw my limp body into my room

                                                        Abuse over

I cried myself to sleep, and when my alarm went off I just turned it off.  "Guess I am going to skip."  I got into my clothes and left, I went to a nearby park and I just sat there, on a swing by myself.  'I didn't even have breakfast...' I sat there until school was over, and went home. I ran into Karma on my way back. "Nagisa? Where were you?"  He asked, and I didn't feel like lying so I didn't "At a random park"  I answered bluntly Karma looked concerned now and I wanted to tell him I was getting beat by my mom, but Karma shouldn't know, right? I stopped walking and went to face him, pigtails falling out. "Why did you skip?" He asked, getting more concerned by the second "I don't know why."  I didn't want to attract attention to myself, so I kept walking. Karma followed me, as I walked home.  'Huh? Mom isn't home? Oh yeah, she had an interview today, at 3:00'

I walked up to my room and got dressed.  'Mom said to make myself dinner so, I guess I am.'  As I came to my room after dinner, Koro-sensei was there, completely red.  "Oh...hi Koro-sensei...why are you here...?"  I said pausing sometimes.  "Why did you skip Nagisa?"  He asked angrily making me flinch.  "Uhh, umm, I don't know?" I said, unsure of what to say "You don't know, what do you mean you don't know!?"  He said almost yelled.  "..." I stayed quiet expecting to be yelled at.  "Well don't do it again! I hope this actually works on you."   Koro-sensei finished  "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked almost laughing at his tone.

"Well, whenever someone skips I go to there house." Koro-sensei said, sounding proud. "Even every time Karma skips!?" I asked, flabbergasted  "Well, I did the first time, and second, but he didn't listen to me! So I don't anymore."  I laughed at that answer, just then my mom came home, and I started to make my bed. Koro-sensei left by then and I just went to sleep, without even changing into my pjs.

In the morning I got dressed, and went downstairs. 'Mom isn't up yet, but she will be. So I guess  I'm skipping breakfast!'  I walked up the mountain for another bad day of school!

                                                  Notes:
                           I will try to get the story going next chapter!
                           Also, I won't post tomorrow for personal
                           reasons! It's kinda cringey sorry. There are
                           spelling mistakes so so sorry if that bothers you!