Chapter 5: Is it your mom?

Eventually, we got there. When we got our food, I saw Sugino and  Kayano walk in.  "Huh? Nagisa, Karma, what are you doing here?"  Sugino asked  "Oh, just bored I guess. Why are you and Kayano here?"  

"Same reason, my mom made me study for an hour! It was SO boring!"  Kayano is still the same. I laughed as they sat down and we all ate together. They kept asking if me and Karma were dating, especially Kayano!

I went home, and the rest of the day was good! I even got Karma's number.

Sunday, was a different story. It wasn't bad....ok, yeah it was bad. Mom was in a bad mood. I got up at 9:30 am and she yelled at me saying that I should get up sooner, or set my alarm LOUDER. my alarm is almost at the loudest setting! I don't know how either me or mom sleep through it.

Well, I went to that cafe for breakfast, since mom ate mine. I just ordered coffee and French toast. After that I went to the park and just chilled. When I was there, I saw Koro-sensei walking up to me!  "What are you doing here Nagisa?"  I didn't know how to respond to that.

"Well...I was...I don't know."  I admitted. I wanted to have a truthful answer, but I didn't know why I went to the park. "Nagisa? You spaced out for a second, are you ok?"  I wasn't, but I didn't want to say that, so of course I said I was fine.  "I'm ok, just some stuff on my mind!"  That was half the truth. I'm not ok. I do, however, have stuff on my mind.

I left the park, and just went home for lunch. Mom only gave me two pieces of toast, and a sandwich. I was REALLY hungry at this point. I texted Karma after lunch. I didn't need to, but I wanted to.

                                    The text conversation

Nagisa: hey

Karma: hello! What's up?

Nagisa: I'm bored and hungry

Karma: did you eat lunch?

Nagisa: mom only gave me toast and a sandwich

Karma: I want to kill that bitch!

Nagisa: please don't, I know you will if you get the chance!

Karma: fine

Nagisa: good, but I'm still really hungry. And mom won't let me have snacks

Karma: I can meet you by that big tree in the middle of the town. And bring you some snacks

Nagisa: please do! I will be there in ten.

Karma: ok, see you there

Thats how that went.  'I can get food!' I thought, as I got ready and left.

I got there and Karma was already by the tree. It's a cherry tree, very romantic. The thought of Karma inviting me to such a romantic place, made me blush.  "Did I make you wait? I'm sorry."  'Gosh, I'm so stupid! That apology was so bad.'  I was cut off before I could apologize any further.

"Your fine Nagisa, don't apologize at all! Well, here are your snacks. Do you want to hang out?"  He said, and is that a blush I see?  "Sure, I would love to." I said with a blush if my own

We sat on a bench, and talked. I didn't need to worry about what mom would think if she knew I liked a boy! I was happy.

I went home and had dinner. After I left to my room got dressed, and went to bed. I had a happy dream this time, were Karma liked me and we got together. Oh, and mom excepted me for being gay, and a boy! I knew it would never happen, but it was fun to dream about.

It was Monday now, and I got up when I usually do. And went to school. At school, Kayano asked if me and Karma are dating. Probably for the millionth time. I said no of course, but I wish we were!

Class started, and Koro-sensei, asked for me to stay aside after class, I asked what he needed and this is what he said.

"Nagisa, I want to ask you some questions. Please answer honestly."  He started, I got worried when he said that but went along with it.  "of course, what did you want to ask me?" I didn't know what to think, my mind was racing and so was my heart.  "You get many bruises seemingly every day, I don't want to assume but is it your mom?"  Koro-sensei asked me those words which made me panic. He couldn't know! If he finds out I am done for!  "H-huh? Were did that come from? O-of course not!" I answered, silently cursing at myself for stuttering

"Hmm...well, why do you get new bruises every day? I don't want you to feel like I'm interrogating you, but me and the other staff are worried."  'They're, worried? No! They can't be. I'm not worth being worried over.'  "Don't worry about me! I'm fine, just clumsy." I said, and with that I left.

                                       TW: abuse

I went home late that day. I knew what was coming for me. I was doomed. At least I will die today. I remember thinking.  "I'm h-home!" I was greeted with a punch in the face. And then a hand throwing me. You get the point. She said her usual thing of how I am a failed daughter, how I am so very disrespectful, and how I am going to end up like my father. I didn't care anymore. I already knew all these things. I was just hearing them, I didn't actually listen to them. I was just an empty shell, taking all the beatings.

I was beat until I was bloody. I cleaned myself up and went upstairs, were mom followed. I was again, beat to a pulp. I was yelled at for being a failure. I was just there, apologizing for things I don't even remember happening. It was fine, no one would care anyways. She left me sitting there. As I cleaned myself up again.

                                    Abuse over

The next day I got up, and I left. I was planning my own death.

                                              Notes:
                             Sorry for not updating sooner!
                             I was busy, also I accidentally
                             made the fluff for like half the
                             chapter! Well, thats it! See you
                             next chapter!