Chapter 10: Epilogue

It was a Tuesday afternoon, and Karma asked me to go to the cherry tree in the middle of town. I wondered why as I got there. When I did, this happened.  "Nagisa, umm...I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?"  I was stunned, I had liked him so much!  "Really? Is that even a question? Of course!"  I said, blushing hard.  "Are you serious about this? You don't have to say yes."  Karma asked embarrassed. Making me sad, I wanted him to know I loved him.

"Of course I'm serious, I have loved you for so long."  It was scary saying it, I knew he liked me. We planned to go to that cafe.  And his words made my heart flutter.  "Hey uh, can I kiss you?"  I was so flustered I could barely talk.  "Um, I mean, sure, thats fine."  He kissed me, and we stayed there for a second. It felt like forever, I didn't want to stop. 

The day we went to the cafe was heaven, we talked for a long time. And later, we watched a movie.

The next day we went there again. And got ice cream, it was really fun.  "Hey, blueberry? Can I ask you something?"  He said.  "Where did blueberry come from? Also you can ask me anything." I said, a little scared. "Will you be my boyfriend, Nagisa?"  I had no idea what to say. I was flustered to no end.  "Of course! I-I love you so much!"  I answered. We kissed again, and I loved it just as much, maybe more. He called me blueberry all day, and I loved it.

I went to school the next day, in the best mood I have ever been in. I'm pretty sure people noticed, because Kayano asked. I told her and Sugino about me and Karma, Kayano flipped. I think Koro-sensei was listening in, cause he was acting weird around me and Karma.  "Hey blueberry, do you know why Koro-sensei is asking me if I am dating someone, and then glancing at you?"  I knew he listened in when Karma asked cause Kayano promised not to say anything.

Nothing really happened, I stayed in a happy mood all day. Everyone was in a unusually good mood. I loved it, and people found out about my relationship with Karma.

                                       Notes:
                            Sorry I posted late!
                             Stuff happened, I
                            was busy. That's the
                            end, there isn't any
                                      more!