Chapter 6: Not my mother

TW: suicidal thoughts

I went to bed and cried myself to sleep. I got up in the morning, got dressed as usual, ate breakfast, but something was missing. I felt it, something in me was missing. Not physically, but not mentally either. I don't know how to explain it.

I went to school with my signature pigtails, but they were messier. I didn't care, I was an empty shell. I walked in, people stared at me but I didn't care. Why would I? I was going to kill myself later. And no one would care.

Class started as usual, and I wasn't really paying attention. I had other stuff to think about, like how I was going to die. After class it was lunch, I got my lunch and sat alone. Until, Karma and Isogai walked up to me. "Nagisa, are you ok? Your not yourself today. We're really worried."  Isogai said  "I'm fine, just tired."  I didn't want to be a burden on my last day being alive.

                          Suicidal thoughts over

It was PE now, and I knew it wasn't going to be good.  'I think I have a concussion. Thats not good!'  I thought before my head ache got way worse.  'I might pass out again, shit!'  I was done for, and I knew it. Everyone would see me pass out, and they would all know something was up. And I was right, I did pass out. And woke up, to an angry Koro-sensei.

'What the fuck? Why am I here again?'  "Huh? Koro-sensei?"  Koro-sensei, was the only one there

"Care to explain why you didn't tell us you were in pain again?"  Koro-sensei asked Wait, he wasn't the only one. Bitch sensei was there too!  "What is it with you and passing out?" She asked very bluntly.   "Uhh...what? I'm very confused, why are you here? I mean shouldn't you be working instead worrying about me?"  I asked, while my pigtails threatened to come out.

"We're also teachers, it's our job to worry about you."  Karasuma explained, as he walked in with a first aid kit.

He inspected my head, and confirmed I had a concussion.  "Now, tell us the truth. How did you get this? Oh, and a fall down the mountain would have caused more than this."  I was done for if I told them the truth. So, I pulled the I don't remember, card.  "I mean, it makes sense that he wouldn't remember. He does have a concussion."  Professor bitch said  "Though, the brat could be faking having amnesia."  She continued.

"He wouldn't have amnesia. And the faking thing couldn't be a possibility. He's not like that."  Koro-sensei confirmed.  I was faking, but he didn't have to know that. Then, I looked at the clock. It was 6:00.  'Shit! They won't let me go, I have a concussion. What am I supposed to say?'

They saw my terror, and made me lay back down.  "Your going to a hospital."  Karasuma told me, I was terrified, they would call my mom. And I would be doomed.

We got there, and they were very nice! And yes, I had a bad concussion, I just used the I don't remember thing again. They believed me, and asked my teachers who my emergency dial was. My mom, of course. I was doomed, whether she answered or not. She would probably call the school asking if I was there, they would say he is in hospital xxxx, and I would be dead. Also, the stupid concussion stoped my suicide plan. I didn't have any notes, I was going to write them on my way to get rope.

I didn't want mom to come, but it was inevitable. She said she would be there tomorrow. I was going to die, in a way I didn't want to. To my mother, the person I hated the most.

                  TW: emotional abuse manipulation

Mom came the next day, like she said she would. She came up to my bed looking livid. "I don't know how you faked a concussion, but once you come home your not getting out of it so easily." How could she think I was faking? I didn't know how, but I wish I didn't say anything. "I'm not faking, now if you would please stop shining your phone into my eyes." I didn't mean it, but I still got a slap across the face.  "WHAT DID THAT STUPID DEMON TEACH YOU? HOW TO DISRESPECT YOUR OWN MOTHER? HOW TO FAKE ILLNESSES? I WILL KILL HIM!" And with that she stopped talking. And I said something I regret.  "I hate you, you are not my mother."  And with that, she slapped me across the face again, and left.

                                    Abuse and manipulation over

                                                                           Notes:
                                                          Sorry it was short! I was busy
                                                          and needed to do other stuff
                                                          See you in the next chapter!