★"Down on the west coast they got a saying"★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You get up to the sound of your best friend Ymir shouting down the hall

"It's Coachella day bitches!!" She yells as she runs down the hall opening the doors to all of the rooms.
"Ymir, your lucky Marco is at jeans house or he would have totally kicked your ass." Sash yells from her room.
"Can you guys shut up!" You yell as you itch your eye slightly before reaching over to your bedside table to grab your phone. It was currently 7:40 in the morning and you were supposed to be at Coachella with your band by 9.

You pull your fluffy pink comforter off you and start to get out of bed. Shortly after you slip on your slippers which were seated beside your table and walk over to your closet. You open the door and pull out a white laced dress that had been hanging in your closet for today. You also pull out flare leggings, a sweater, and a red sparkly dress. You slip on the leggings and the sweater and pack the two dresses and make up into a duffel bag and take it downstairs.

As you walk down the stairs you are greeted by the sound of Connie and Sasha singing at the top of their lungs in the kitchen to Lady Gaga as they cook breakfast.
"Who put you two in the kitchen?" You asked so confused based off of previous situations.
"Ymir, she was too busy trying to find free tickets for Historia and her friends." The girl with the brown pony tail replies fast as you sigh.
"Oh perfect! I can finally have my house burned down the day I preform at Coachella." You reply sarcastically.
"Don't worry we aren't gonna burn it all the way down." Sasha replies as she flips a pancake.
"Yet." Connie adds as he grabs a lighter from the top shelf and flicks it on.
"Connie, lighter, down." You say slightly threatening.
"Fine." The bald man sighs. You look over to see Sasha putting pancakes onto a plate.
"Here you go superstar." She says as she passes you a plate with Slightly burnt pancakes. You take the plate and start eating.
"Hmm. okay." You say not unsatisfied but also not enjoying it either. "It's food alright." You say as you continue eating the pancakes on your plate.

It was now around 9 when the four of you guys arrived at your trailer. You guys didn't have to preform until around 8 but you had all wanted to get there early to watch some of your favorite artists. You stop the engine of the car and pull your two dresses from your trunk. Once you enter your trailer you put your stuff down and relax until 1.

Around 1 you heard a banging on the door. You assumed it was Connie, Sasha and Ymir so you invite them in.
"Come in!" You yell as you get up. Sasha walks in the door.
"Festival started an hour ago where were you?" She says slightly mad.
"I'm just relaxing, To be honest I kinda fell asleep." You explain as you grabbed your red converse all stars and slipped them on.
"Well hurry up before I go and get churros without you." Sasha replied as she left your trailer. You stand up and follow straight after her. After a bit of walking the two of you finally made it to the churro stand. You walk up to the counter and order for both you and sasha.
"Could we please have 2 churros and a dr pepper please?" You ask as the person clicks it into a square device.
"That'll be $14.50." The person behind the counter calculates.
"Holy shit." You murmur as you pull out your card and had it to them. The worker slides your card and gives it back to you and after a few minutes your churros are out at no time. "Thank you!" Once you look over Sasha is already 1/3 of a way done with her churro by time you take a bite out of yours. "So sash where to first?"
"I say we go see Harry, he goes on in like 40 which gives us enough time to walk there and be able to leave around 6 to start getting ready for our performance."
"Lets start walking then." You say as you start walking.