★ "But you got the music, you got the music in you. Dont you?"★

★Smut warning★

★Smut warning★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two of you arrive into the restaurant with a bright yellow sign that read 'waffle house.' Eren parks the car and you guys walk in. The smell of waffles flows into your nose. You and eren sit in a booth to your far left. You look out the window, before the server arrives at your table.
"Hello, welcome to waffle house. My name is Jesse and I'll be your server today." The server was quite excited for 2 am in the morning but you appreciated it more than someone who didn't wanna be there. "What drinks I can get you??"
"Could I get a Dr pepper please?" You ask as the lady writes it on her notepad then turns to Eren.
"Just water please." You watch Eren's mouth as he speaks and watch a tiny ball float around the surface of his tongue. The lady writes Eren order down before walking away. Eren places his arms onto the table
"Since when did you have a tongue piercing." You tease before looking down at your menu.
"A few weeks ago actually. Jean, Armin and I got matching ones." He explains. The waitress comes with the two drinks.
"A Dr Pepper." She says as she places your drink in front of you "and a water." She gives Eren his drink. "Are you guys ready to order." Both you and Eren nod.
"Can I have A waffle with a side of hashbrowns." You order. Once again Jesse writes it down then turns to Eren.
"All star breakfast please." As Eren orders a sketchy looking guy walks into the store. The man goes directly to a Booth with 1 person seated in it.
You turn back to Eren and There's a long silence between the both of you.

After a while of silence food finally arrives and you start cutting into your waffle. Once your waffle is all cut up you put 1 and a half packet of syrup on your waffle and put the waffle in you mouth. You let out a slight moan from the deliciousness.
"Would you like some waffles with your syrup." Eren teases as he starts to eat his eggs.
"Very funny yeager." You reply before you shove another piece of waffle in your face. All of a sudden the two of you hear a loud crash and see a guy being thrown onto a table. The waffle house employees look to be ducked under the cabinet like it was a shooting. The sketchy guy that had walked into the store much earlier was beating up the other guy. You and eren watched the guy lay blows on the other guy. To the point he was spitting up blood.
"I gotta go help him." Eren says as he stands up from the booth and goes over to the man. He punches the attacker which catches him off guard. The man punches Eren back and then knees him in the ribcage. Before the man could hit again Eren blocks his attack and hits him with a right hook. Then the man pushes Eren, Hard enough that he stumbles back. The man gets on top of Eren and keeps landing hits. That's when you pull out your wallet, lay a 50 on the table and walk over to the guy in your heels.

"Hey, Bitch." You say as the guy looks up at you in your shiny red dress. The man stands up from off of Eren and makes his attention towards you. Eren on the other hand, grunts as he moves back away from the man. You first punch the man on his cheek than knee the man square in the chest making him fall. The man stands up and tries to fight back but Eren pushes him and then holds him back down. You walk closer to the man you had just pushed down and put your right heel on his balls and press hard. "Try fighting back and you wont be able to have kids." The guy increases his tension. You then apply more pressure to his genital area as he grunts. "Look at me when I speak to you." You say as Eren takes the mans chin and makes his head face you. "Try fighting back and you won't have children." You repeat. The guy releases his tension and sighs. You remove your red heel from off of his balls and look him in the eye. "I want you to apologize. Apologize for disrupting the workers work hours. Apologize for beating the shit out of that man. I don't care if he's in the wrong for whatever happened. And finally apologize to Eren and I for ruining our perfectly good dinner." You say to the man as he just simply rolls his eyes at you.
"Your a bitch." The guy murmurs out.
"You wanna repeat that I don't think she heard you." Eren says as he pinches the guys arm. The guy just simply spits on your heel instead of a responce.
"There's no way you just spit on my $800 Louboutin's. They were a gift." You say as you kick the man in the jaw.
"Just apologize. I's not that hard." Eren commentates.
"I" The guy takes a deep pause. "I apologize." Eren then let's the mans arms go. You help the man up.

The man walks over to the man Eren tried to save and apologies then to counter and formally to the workers. The man turns to apologize to you and eren as he pulls a knife out of his pocket. Eren spots this and decides to warn you.
"Y/n Run!" Eren yells as you turn around and run as fast you can in heels. Eren follows shortly behind. You glance behind you to see the man stop chasing behind you two. You guys make it to the car when eren pulls you in for a kiss. You wrap your arms around Eren's shoulders and kiss back. Eren opens the backseat door as he maintains to keep the kiss going. In one swift movement Eren pushes you down into the car and onto the seat. Eren then licks your lips as a sign for an entrance. You then let his tongue in allowing you guys to make out for a bit. You pull out of the kiss and catch you breath. You then look Eren closley in the eye as you lift up your dress revealing black lace panties. Eren then smashes his lips onto the side of your neck. You let out a small moan as you arch your back. Eren then takes off your under wear before continuing to attack your neck.

"Shit y/n." Eren says as he unhooks himself from your neck. "Get in the front seat." Eren says before going to the drivers side. You easily obey his orders and open the passenger side door. You get into the passenger's side as Eren then starts the car and start to drive. As Eren pulls out of the parking lot he hovers his hand between your thighs. "Can I?" The man asks as he turns towards you. You nod your head as Eren presses his hand down on your clit. You let out a small moan as his fingers ran in circles. Your breath got heavier as he continued. Eren then takes his hand off your clit and spits on it. Then Eren places 2 of his fingers into your hole and starts pulling them in and out. Eren then with his other hand and turns the car into a forested area. Eren then stops the car as he continues to finger you. He then looks you in the eye as he quickens his pace. You breath starts to get heavier and heavier until you finally release onto his fingers.
"Fuck." You moan out as eren pulls his fingers out sucks on them.
"Back seat." Eren demands as you climb into the back seat of his car. Eren then reaches in his glove box and pulls out a condom. He then opens it with his teeth and spits out the top. Eren then gets into the back seat and sits down. You then get on your knees and pull down his pants. Eren then puts the condom on and grabs your waist. He then pulls you onto his lap.

You adjust yourself onto his dick. You ease yourself on as you let out a moan. Eren groans as he lifts you up along his shaft. You look down into eren's green eyes as he looks into yours. Eren then continues to lift you up and down at a quicker and quicker pace. The sound of your moans and skin slapping fills the car. After a while, He finds 'the' spot. He keeps hitting it over and over again.
"'Ren please." You moan into his ear. Eren groans in response.
"I like that nickname, Say it again for me darling." He says back as he goes faster. You felt your stomach start to knot up.
"Oh my god, 'ren." You say as you cum. Eren simply groans as you feel his liquid fill you up. His head rolls back.
"Shit." you murmur as you remove yourself from his dick.
"The condom broke didn't it." Eren assumed.
"Yep" you sigh as you sit beside Eren. You spot and grab some tissues in eren's car and clean yourself up before putting your panties back on. "We can figure it out tommorrow morning. I'm tired."
"I bet." Eren says with a wide smirk painted across his face.
"I hate you." You say as you get out of the back seat and move to the front. Eren does the same and starts the car back up.
"You say that as if you weren't moaning my name not to long ago." Eren claps back. You side eye him knowing he's right and he simply just chuckles.

After a while you had made the ultimate decision to sleep at 'Ren's for the night considering the drive to your house wouldve been so much longer. On the way there you get a message from ymir.

Mee maw Ymir
Where are you?!
It's nearly 5 am

You
On my way to eren's
Brunch at 1?

Mee maw ymir
Sure but you better tell me everything that went down.

Wait did you say you were on the way to Yeager's

You
Bye 😘

A/n- Smut on the third chapter. Wooo!