★ "ooh baby, ooh baby I'm in love"★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It was nearly a month since you had arrived in New York and your bump was growing quite big

It was nearly a month since you had arrived in New York and your bump was growing quite big. Every once in a while Eren would try to apologize and you would tell him that you didn't want to have the talk about this over text and he still hasn't had the guts or time to fly out to New York. You were just happy you were able to atleast slightly communicate with him. Even though you were still mad and it only being a few words. Marco travels back in forth from L.A to New York. Keeping check on you and the baby but still keeping up his relationship with Jean. He had offered to take you back with him but you were quite happy with the new York environment. This week Marco was with you.

"Marco! Hurry up before I leave you" You shout up the stairs as you wait for Marco to be ready.
"I'm coming." He says as he rushes from his bedroom. The two of you were headed towards the Studio. You were recording songs for a new album called Evermore. It was a sadder version heavily inspired by one of your favorite albums Folklore by Taylor Swift. It just so happens that you had gotten with her a week or so ago to create one of the tracks called 'No body no crime'

Once you arrive at the studio, you step out of the uber you had ordered for Marco and You to take. Paparazzi was already surrounded around the studio. This was a frequent occurrence. Lucky to you, You had big clothes that could easily cover the bump. Downside is that it was extremely hot. You open the car door and walk out and straight into the studio, waving to the fans that were there. It was ridiculously hot. Hot enough that you were already sweating by time you entered the studio. It genuinely wasn't surprising considering you were wearing a white button down and a mini skirt.

Once you guys make it into the recording area, you sit on the couch and remove your tiny boots with heel immediately. Freeing your feet from hurting.
"Remind me to never wear these boots again." You groan rubbing your feet.
"I don't know how much that's gonna affect it. I remind you constantly and yet you refuse to listen." He says jokingly.
"You know what marc." You stick your tounge out at him.
"So mature its crazy." He says sarcastically setting up the computer.
"I know right." You wink before going to grab the mic and standing it up in front of you. You sit down and adjust the mic to your sitting position.
"Shall we start with 'right where you left me'?" Marco turns to you with his guitar in hand. Right where you left me was a song you had written about Eren through you guys' "break." You two didn't call it a break. You guys never broke up but you guys were just seperated for a bit. It was hard but you two made it work.

"Ready?" marco asks before he presses record and starts strumming to the beat. You simply nod before starting to go along.
"Friends break up, friends get married, Strangers get bored, Strangers get buried. trends change, rumors fly through new skies, but i'm right where you left me." You sing into the mic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were on the way home alone because Marco had extra business he had to take care of. You were confused that he didn't elaborate but you just let it be. You arrive at your Cornelia street apartment, Which surprisingly wasn't far from Taylor's who moved in not too long ago. You get out of the uber and go to your apartment. You take your key and turn it. You push the door open to find no other than Eren. Sitting at your kitchen counter with flowers.
"Hi." You say completely shocked.
"Hey." He smiles. You didn't know what to think. He was here. Why was he here? Was he gonna break the engagement? Was he done? You look at him in the eyes softly. You start to tear up as you think of everything. He notices the emotions on your face and opens his arms. "Come here." He whispers. You go towards him and give him a huge hug.
"God, I missed you." You whisper in his ear as tears flow down your cheek. "But at the same time I hate you so much."
"I hate you too." He pulls out of the hug and goes to kiss you on your forehead and also on your bump.
"God i hate you so much 'Ren." You pull away from Eren to look him in the eye. Tears fill your eyes before you go to hug him one last time. You pull away again and go take off those uncomfortable shoes and sit on the couch.