★ "You say you miss me, I wanna say i miss you so much."★

★ Time skip 1 year ★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 5 minutes before you go on for your final night of the reputation tour. The album you had released nearly a year ago. You honestly had never imagine yourself here. But you are and you're thriving in it. The crowd was cheering your name and you were ready to go on. You were wearing a dark red beaded body suit with matching red knee high boots with black fishnets. You stand on your elevator like platform that is around the center of the stage from under. The male vocals from you're song 'I did something bad' started to play. Which was the signal needed for the stage piece you were standing on to raise till it matched with the level of the others.

"I never trust a narcissist. But they love me." You start as the crowd starts to cheer. A quick drumroll played before you say your next line. "So I play them like a violin and make it look oh so easy." You motion in a way of a violin as 2 female dancer show up. One to your left and one to you're right. "Cause for every lie I tell them. They tell me 3." The lady to your right had 2 chairs and handed one to you. In sync the 3 of you guys place your chair in front of you backwards. You sit in the chair facing the audience as the stage platform lifts up. "This is how the word works now all he thinks about is me." You stand up and blow a kiss to the audience before the platform lowers once again. Once it reconnects with the stage the lady's take the chairs and goes back to behind the stage.

The notes for '...Ready for it' Start to blend with the tune for 'I did something bad'
"I-I-I see how this is gonna go. Touch me and you'll never be alone I-Island breeze and lights down low. No one has to know." You run your hand down your body when you say touch me and give the audience a wink, Before walking down the catwalk and dancing a bit. "In the middle of the night in my dreams. You should see the things we do baby." You wrap you hand around your hand and feel down you're body once again. "In the middle of the night. In my dreams. I know i'm gonna be with you so I take my time. Are you ready for it." The male vocals mix from 'i did something bad' with the beat drop of 'Ready for it.'
"They said I did something bad." The background sounds for 'Ready for it' played as you continued to sing 'I did something bad' to the end of the song.

"Hello Las Angeles!" You exclaim to the crowd. The crowd cheers some hold up hearts. "Thank you for coming to the final night of the Reputation tour!" The crowd cheers louder. "I genuinely don't know how to process all of this." You point to the crowd. "And the way it's making me feel right now." You smile as your eyes start to water. You heard a few "we love you y/ns" from the crowd making you're day. "No matter how many relationships and drama I get in. You and me" you take a slight pause "Are kinda endgame." You smile and turn around as you said the cue to the next song.

The next song started to play in your ear. 'End game' You sing through that song and the next 3 'So it goes', 'getaway car' and 'King of my heart.' By time those two are done a runner brings out a sparkling black microphone stand and a red bedazzled microphone. The first few keys or gorgeous started to play. You start to smile and look up in the crowd looking for Eren. You couldn't seem to find him amongst the millions of people but you don't give up hope.
"You should take it as a compliment that I got drunk and Made fun of the way you talk." You grab the mic and sway your hips. "You should take it as a consequence of your magnetic field being a little to strong." The crowd cheers a bit.
"What do you have y/n" majority of the crowd yells.
"I got a boyfriend he's older than us. He's in the club doing I don't know what. You're so cool it makes me hate you so much." You continue to sing 'gorgeous' until the very end of the song which was you're cue to leave.