★"Boy blue, yeah you" ★

★Smut warning★

★Smut warning★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the next day and you were getting ready for your date with Eren. You pulled on your black skin tight dress and pearls. The dress was a v line dress with a little slit a the bottom. You then sat down and started to unbraid your hair. It started to turn out wavy. The way you had wanted it to be. You then grab your black and red heels and Louis clutch and head to your car.

Once you arrived at Eren's building. You walk in and ride the elevator up to his penthouse. You had figured i'd be easier to drive to his house considering you didn't wanna call another one of your friends to pick you up later. The doors of elevator open. You step out and around the corner to hear Eren's dog start to bark. She races towards you trying to protect the area.
"'Ren I'm here." You shout as you squat down to let the dog know you mean no harm. Suddenly she wags her tail in response and walks up to you friendlier. "Oh you're such a good girl." You pet her behind her ear. She kisses your chin in return.
"Seems to me she doesn't know how to protect the house from intruders." The dog runs back to Eren at the sound of his voice.
"What's her name" you says smiley standing up from our squat position the dog then runs over to her bed and lies down.
"Nova." The dog stood up to her name being called.
"That's an adorable name for an adorable dog." you say towards Nova.
"And that is an adorable dress for an adorable woman" Eren says complementing your outfit. He continues to look you up and down.
"Why thank you 'ren." You peck him on the cheek before playing with Nova a little bit more. You sit on the floor next to Nova's toy basket and throw her a pink and white tennis ball.

Eren then sat on the floor next to you.  "What made you get a dog anyways you never seemed like the type to get a dog."
"Well, Armin went to this breeder and the mother had 3 pups and at first armin thought he could handle splitting one of the dogs up but her couldn't so he convinced Mikasa and I to take one each." He told you as you threw Nova's ball a few more times. "I'm more of a cat person. I've wanted a cat for the longest time. My mom was always allergic so I could never get one."
"Wait really?!" Eren shift his attention towards you. "I've always wanted a cat of my own. I mean my dad has his 2 but I wish I could have one of my own. I Can't have a cat now cause I live with a whole bunch of people."
"You could always Live with me." Eren slides in. You look at him lovingly.
"Are you saying that because you want to live with me or because you want to have a cat." You say jokingly.
"I don't know its up for you to decide." He replies slightly before checking his watch. "Our reservation is at 6:30. So we need to start heading out now."  You stand up and start to fix your dress. Eren picks up Nova and puts her into her cage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You two were at the table waiting for your food. The two of you would chatter on and off as you two would sip on wine. It has been a while since the two of you had your last talk giving you a chance to think about moving in with him.
"Are you sure about me moving in. I mean we aren't together or anything and i don't want it to be awkward." You say as you take a sip from the red wine.
"It won't be awkward unless you make it awkward plus If you aren't too comfortable with sleeping in the same room as me I have a quest room you can permanently make yours." He says smiling. Giving you that reassuring look telling you that he does mean it. You smile in return. You're starting to feel more comfortable to the idea.
"I still hate you Yeager." you say as you squint your eyes.
"I still hate you more beautiful." He replies. "Wait does that mean its a  yes."
"Maybe." You say still not knowing for certain.