the sum(edited)

I was born in Japan and after I was born my dad divorced my mom and  took me to America where he met my worst nightmare, Christine she became my stepmom within the first year of there relationship.Dad of course took Christines last name McCloud.Then when I was 2 they moved to Japan. A year later they put me in daycare where I met shoto he was my best and first friend and who I never thought would become my brother,anyway I nicknamed him todo everything was nice I hungout with him a lot, Christine was really nice, a little to nice.

Then when I turned 5 my dad died.I didn't realize what was happening, but after a few days I asked my Christine or at the time mom "when will daddy come home" and all she said was "never,and it's all your fucking fault". That was the first time I heard her curse, little did I know I would here It a lot after that.The day dad died I fell sick so he said he was going to come home  and end up in a car crash and got a head injury with led to his death.

After about 2 years of Christine abusing me I started to believe it was my fault that dad died but thanks to sho I got over that.He told me It wasn't my fault for getting sick and it wasn't my fault dad chose to come home to see me.

I was home schooled for the first 2 years of school after that I went to school and luckily i was in the same class as sho. Of course Christine let me stay in contact with him before that but never let me tell him about the abuse.

After that my life was,wake up,get ready for school,go to school,during school hangout with sho,then go home and, sometimes go to shos house to study and do homework.

Mom never let me cut my hair,so it was always down to my bum. Once when I was 9 she let me cut my hair to the middle of my back.

Then when I was almost 15 everything changed. First Christine got arrested for abuse. Second I was put up for adoption for 3 days. Third after 3 days of being put up for adoption sho convinced (his) dad to adopt me.

Christine never let me have my own phone so when dad gave me one I cried and everyone laughed.

A/n
So I updated sooner then then I thought 🙃. Todorokis mom was still put in the mental hospital.