stuff leading up to usj

I woke up hungry because last night I didn't bother with dinner,so I went to the kitchen and made a grilled cheese. I ate it and got ready for school. I had about 15 minutes before i had to go and realized something, sho wasn't up!! I woke him up he got ready under 15 minutes. He is time efficient unlike me who takes an hour long shower and 20 minutes to get dressed.⚠️ i sighed "what izu" "I was thing you are so time efficient and I'm the opposite...I wonder why because I was literally abused into time efficiency like one time I woke up 5 minutes late and she hit me long enough I was 15 minutes behind! Worst part is she cut me so i lost enough blood I should have passed out." "Simple you easily got out of that because you were never really time efficient and me i was born like that" "true" the rest of the walk was in nice silence.

We got to school and all might came in like "I AM HERE...WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" Mido looked like I was the best thing in the world and every one except me and sho yelled "ALL MIGHT" all might said we were going to get in our hero costume

WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" Mido looked like I was the best thing in the world and every one except me and sho yelled "ALL MIGHT" all might said we were going to get in our hero costume

her costume

And that we were being paired up and doing a battle exercise. I finish getting changed and some girl with earphone jacks say "yamomo and todo aren't those a little revealing with menata" yamomo said "well i have i like this so I can use my quirk better. What about you todo" "well i like the style and when I use my quirk i get hot so I have one sleeve for ventilation" both girls said in sync "oh makes sense"

We all get to the battle ground and all might had 3 boxes he told us to take a ribbon from a box i got light blue I look around and seen sho had the same color so I walked up to him and almost yelled his name "SHO" "oh hi izu" "we got the same color" he said "nice" in his usual voice "we are gonna win" i told him confidently. we stuck together like glue.

The first round started. Mido was pared with uara and they were up against boom boi and iida. I could tell that Mido was saying the plan when boom boi came around the corner and sent explosions towards Mido and uara. Uara ran to where the bomb was. Meanwhile Mido and boom boi stared to get in a heated battle. After they were done with there battle all might asked us who did the best and what could have been done differently and yamomo gave the most in-depth description of who did the best and what could have been done differently it shocked the entire class even all might,she more less said iida did the best and Mido and boom boi were to destructive and uara didn't do to well with being stealthy.

Everyone else went, mow its mine and shos turn up against hagakure and Ojiro. Sho and I made a plan. The plan is for sho to freeze the inside of the building and then sho gives me some fire which I will make a wip and take the bomb. The plan worked and we didn't have to engage in a fight.

We all got back to class and did a few other things. The school day ended. I got home and had dinner yumi made a breakfast dinner which I love and when I was done I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

The rest of the week was boring nothing happened. aizawa-sensei said in his usual sleepy tone "first we will be picking a class rep and second we are going to usj for training" and he went back in his yellow sleeping bag.

We settled on doing a vote but we weren't allowed to vote for our self in the end yamomo and iida were chose for class rep and deputy representative we didnt do much that day and I got home ate and went to bed. I woke up a 12:30 sweating because of the nightmare so I went to shos room he helped me get to sleep.

I didn't bother to have Mido chose ad class rep and went straight to iida

See ya next time heathens (my name for the people reading this) :)