the story begins

~Izumis pov~
"I can't wait a hole 10 months for the entry exams" I tell sho. he tried to convince dad to get me in through recommendations,but I didn't want to. I wanted to get in through the entrance exams.

I trained so much i puked a few times,I went to the hospital once because I passed out and I slept for 3 days straight. Now I can make fire and control it better but I still have a hard time controlling it.

Time skip brought to you by bakutitties
(the entrance exams)

I get changed into some leggings and a over sized hoodie

Me and sho get to ua and we go in different directions. He goes to the recommendations spot,and I go to
the auditorium where I go and sit down after a few minutes someone on the stage starts to explain what to do. Then some blue haired kid stood up and said "on the paper it says there are 4 bots but on the screen there is only 3 if this is a mistake please fix it. And you with the green hair" I look over to see if he was talking about me but he was pointing to another green haired kid next to an ash-blond kid "please stop muttering it's hard for me to focus." "S-sorry". Mic came back saying "the last one is a 0 pointer so I'd recommend not bothering with it"

Now I'm waiting to going in the battle ground and see the same kid from earlier and walk up to him "hi" "oh um h-hi" "what is your name" "i-izuku m-midoriya. w-what's your n-name" "izumi todoroki. I just thought we have similar names" "w-we do haha...ha" "oh we have to go Mido" and then we both ran. We got in and I realized "shit I dont have sho i guess ill have to try to make my own fire". So I make fire and it took me a minute to control but I did it. I made the fire in to a wip and broke a lot of bots I didn't keep track of points so I just hope I got in.

Finally the 0 pointer came, I started to run, but then seen a girl under a boulder so I started to run, then I seen Mido go and punch the 0 pointer, and destroy it with one punch!

He started to fall it looked like he broke all his limds except 1 arm. I couldn't help i would have just burned him. Then the girl he saved touched him and his falling slowed down. Im guessing she has something like a slow down quirk or a gravity like quirk. I ran over "hey Mido you good?" I asked him and I took him a second "ya" he sounded tired. I here a weird sound like someone puking, and I look over a see the girl puking i yell "are you ok" she takes a second "ya I just over used my quirk" "OK whats your name" "Ochoco uaraka" "cool name! mines izumi todoroki. The kid over there is izuku midoryia" "how do you know his name" "i got it on the way in the Arena" "oh ok" "bye uara" "bye todoroki" and then I went over to Mido, he got healed and now he's fine.

Time skip brought to you by my depression

We get on the train back the the school and I see Mido and uara so I got to them "hi mido uara" "oh h-hi" "hi todoroki. How many points did you guys get" "z-zero" "i didn't keep track" "i got 45" (it only gave me rescue points so I used that) "good job uara" "g-great!" "Oh we have to go bye" "b-bye" "bye todoroki"

And I got to where dad and sho are. Got in the car and went home.

I know this chapter is a little long but this was all the entrance exam and the next