first day of ua

I woke up to my alarm and seen to was the first day of school. I slowly got out of bed brushed hair and teeth and put on my new uniform. And made sure sho was up. He like to sleep in a lot.

(What she looks like)I go to the table to eat breakfast

I go to the table to eat breakfast. Fuyumi made pancakes,they were delicious. I go and get my bag and put my shoes on

Me and sho get to the school gates. I didn't really like to quiet so I started a conversation "sho aren't you happy we got in the same class" "ya" "im happy because if you weren't in my class I'd probably have a mental breakdown" "you would"

We talk some more "oh we are here" "let's go in" "um o-ok" I slowly walked in behind sho. I looked around and saw a familiar green haired boy "hi mido" "huh oh hi..." "izumi todoroki and this is sho my brother" "hi im shoto todoroki" "wait a minute. Aren't you adopted by the todoroki family" "ya" then Mido started to mutter something "um hey Mido u there" "oh ya I'm here" "nerd outta my damn way" "o-ok kacchan" "who is he" "someone i know, we grew up together" "oh so like a childhood friend" "I guess" "well im going to find a seat sho found one already" i look around and see the seat beside sho open so I go sit there.

After a few seconds a yellow sleeping bag appeared "you aren't here to make friends. It took you 8 seconds to settle" he got out of the sleeping bag and went to the front of the class " im your homeroom teacher shota aizawa" "homeroom teacher" everyone practically yelled, except me, i thought it was a little obvious. "Get in your gym uniform,we are doing a test" "but what about (the thing, forgot what it was)" asked uara "no we will not be doing (the thing) we will be doing a quirk test" "ok sensei" the whole class yelled

We get to the field and aizawa-sensei told us we were doing a ball throw " bakugo you place first in the exam right" "hell ya" "ok,in Junior High you did a ball throw right where you weren't allowed to use your quirk" "ya" "well this time you can use your quirk. Get in the circle and throw the ball" and he did just that "DIEEEEEE" is what we heard and was followed along by an explosion. I burst out laughing when I herd the word die "what the hell you laughing at extra" "you said" I took a deep breath the finished what I was saying "die" and continued laughing. Mido looked worried for me i didn't really know why, in tell a moment later when boom boi picked me up i screamed "sho fire" and he made a spark i took it and turned it into a big ball. The snirk on his face left a soon as he seen the fire and put me down I kept the fire for when it was my turn and just my luck I was my turn after the boom boi thing. I put the ball in the fire and made it fly. "800.4" boom boi looked furious which made me feel even more accomplished. After everyone went we did a few other tests and meet all the teachers. I went home and straight to bed.

A/n
Sorry I accidentally published this before it was done

I now realize that the part where izumi gets picked up doesn't really sound like bakugo so I plan on editing it later on