❤️ meet up ❤️ -fluff-

Fluff!
-George's pov-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was finally able to get my visa and move to America but I haven't told dream yet I wonder what he'll think! I mean he's asked me for like age's to get a visa and they kept declining my and now I finally have it I'm so excited to meet dream but right now I have to finish stream with sapnap and dream then pack and then go to sleep to catch the plan at 4 am I know so early! I hope I get a lot to sleep tonight if not I'll just sleep with dream- I mean in my bed of course!

-the stream-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And I was like lady I don't do drugs!" Quackity says

"Wait when did Quackity come?" I ask

"Oh he just joined like 5 minutes ago and told us a story about when a lady thought he was on drugs!" Dream says in a happy tone

"Oh okay" I say smiling and my heart pounding knowing I'll be meeting him soon! I mean sapnap knows because we're going to surprise him but no one knows about my love for him you may be like but you always reject dream so how could you love him back? Well I have problems showing my feelings and I can't show my love back for dream.

"Hay George when's it gonna happen???" Sapnap says trying not to give the surprise away

"Oh soon I'm actually going tomorrow!" Getting even more excited

"Really?! Oh goodie can't wait for you to go to that new American shop you better remember to call me!" Sapnap says

"Yeah yeah"

We all start playing random games like Minecraft jackinthebox and just talked for hours.

-time skip-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of playing I look at the Tim and its mid night.

"Holy!" *I say out loud

"What is it George?" Karl asks

We got some people to join us in the stream!

"The time it's mid night I've got to go to sleep I've got a busy day right sapnap!"

"Yep!" He chuckles a little trying not to give away anything

I say bye to everyone and ended the stream. I got up from my chair and stretched my legs and arms from sitting down a lot then I got in a t-shirt and some shorts and went to bed.

-time skip-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and check the time it was 3:30 and I had to get there by 4:00 so I got out of bed and got in the shower. I got out the shower at 3:50 and got changed into the massive dream hoodie I got with a black t-shirt under it and some black joggers and some white shoes. I call a taxis and arrive at the air port at 3:59 I run in and get my stuff token on the plan and I got on. Sapnap calls me and I answer.

"George! I can't believe this your actually coming!" He says excitedly

"I know I wonder what clay will think!" I smile at the word clay