TWO .

WEEKS  have passed since their first, and maybe their last, interaction, as it was already buried deep down in yukime's mind

WEEKS  have passed since their first, and maybe their last, interaction, as it was already buried deep down in yukime's mind. there is nothing to remember or think about. she has other things to prioritize first, such as her responsibilities as the student council secretary, while also maintaining her activeness in class.

the interhigh volleyball preliminaries were approaching quickly. meanwhile, the student council government has been preparing for the event, which will feature both aoba johsai's boys and girls volleyball teams.

"yuki, how's the cheering team going?" yōta inquired as he noticed the snow-white-haired girl enter the room, a stack of books against her chest.

"so far, they're doing well," yukime said, smiling. "they quickly picked up the rhythm and beat."

hearing the good news, yōta returned the gesture to her and nodded. a moment of reluctance occurred in his mind, his tongue itching to ask a question that has been lingering in his mind for the last couple of days.

as his soft green hues followed her figure as she settled down at her designated desk and worked on her tasks. "yuki," he called out, to which the female shifted her attention to the president.

now he spilled the question, "are you dating anyone?"

yukime's eyes widened at his sudden question, and she almost burst into a series of coughs as her throat went tight. "n-no, yōta-san. where did that question come from?" she let out a nervous chuckle, scratching her cheek.

yōta hummed and rested his cheek on his palm, staring at the ceiling as if he were deep in thought. "well, someone has been frequently visiting here to look for you. i even catch him looking for you in your room whenever i pass by the second-year level," he said.

"the who? wait... a he? huh? what? how?" yukime screamed internally. her eyes are still wide like a reindeer, and her palms are growing more slippery each second. she didn't know what to do. she doesn't even know that someone has been pestering the president and her classmates.

did she violate a rule?

is she going to be evicted from her position?

is dating not allowed for a student council?