FIVE .

ㅤEVER  since the fateful day of yukime and oikawa's first dance, things have shifted completely for both of them

EVER  since the fateful day of yukime and oikawa's first dance, things have shifted completely for both of them. for oikawa, he keeps finding himself longing for the snow-white-haired girl all the time, which heavily infuriates his best friend, iwaizumi. on the other hand, for yukime, the captain's presence has been bothersome, but she couldn't complain for some reason.

"oikawa-san, don't you have other stuff to do?" yukime grumbled to him, side-eyeing the chocolate-haired boy who had been poking her arm nonstop.

oikawa grinned and said, "none! plus if i had other things to do, i'd still be here since you're my top priority!" which made the latter roll her eyes at him in annoyance.

oikawa remained silent after, merely observing her with his brown orbs. the way her facial features perfectly complement each other is mesmerizing; she's a goddess in his own eyes. the way her snow-white hair has natural waves and rests right above her waist, as well as her long eyelashes that mimic her hair color, her plump, peachy lips, her pointy nose, and her porcelain skin. even her bright blue eyes, which are like no other, are oikawa's favorite feature.

"i'll make sure you feel those butterflies only when you're with me."

"and i assure you that i will not feel anything for you."

instead of his heart dropping to his stomach, he was all fired up by her response that day. oikawa is no loser. he doesn't dare lose to any challenges he comes across, and making yukime fall in love with him is his recent challenge and goal in his life now.

who knew that the hardworking captain, who only cares about volleyball and only uses girls for a past time, was possibly head over heels over a certain girl in the entire world?

to start with the challenge, oikawa always waits for yukime on a street corner before school to walk her all the way to either the ssg office or her classroom. during break time, which happens twice a day, oikawa would always run to the second-year hallway in hopes of catching the female before she completely disappeared for the rest of the day.

"ne ne, yuki-chan, have you tried playing volleyball?" oikawa broke the silence while adoringly staring at her, but yukime only shook her head as a response and said nothing else. of course, he wouldn't settle for a "no" or anything less, so he asked again.