Entrance Ceremony

"I'm done!" announces a young version of Iruma, holding a broom that was obviously too big for him and a dust pan. 

"Thank you Iruma. you're such a good kid to us, now, would you mind putting these boxes away?" asks a blue haired adult, who vaguely looks like the boy.

Small Iruma raises his hand before answering with a "sure!". 

"After that could you clean up this mess?" A woman with lighter blue hair adds in, pointing to a bunch of trash accumulated on the floor. 

"No problem!" Agrees Iruma, starting to get the necessary tools for the job. 

"Then after that, could you also clean the bathroom?" ask the parents again.

Iruma's answer? "On it!" and the little blue haired head is seen running around the house, doing tasks with scarily accurate efficiency.

"Oh and one more thing" 

"Yes?" prompts the boy. 

"Would you mind terribly if we your soul off to a demon?"

 Iruma's face distorts into panic, now as his normal self. He gets restrained with rope, a 'sold' sticker being stuck on him as he frantically tries to wiggle free from its grasp. The last things visible are Iruma's legs still kicking once he's halfway through to the portal...

-----------------------------------------------------------

"That's not okay!!!!" screams Iruma in a panic, waking up drenched in cold sweat and breathing heavily, trying to take in what he just dreamed of. 

 It takes a while for him to look around and calm down. "Wait, yesterday wasn't a dream after all!", exclaims the human, before dread set in "Right, I'm now a demon's grandson...".

He gets out of bed, still slightly shaking from the nightmare. I'm not too surprised my parents sold me off to a demon, that's something they totally would do. remarked the boy with a hint of annoyance in his voice, as he makes his way to the door.

Iruma opens the door, finding Y/n, buried under blankets in the shared part of their bedroom, flipping through what looked like a very old book. She heard the door, and turned to her now supposed twin brother, "Good morning Iruma !" she greeted with a smile. 

 Iruma greets her back, but his face turns into one of slight confusion before he asks "Um.. Y/n, why are you up so early? Sulliv- I mean grandpa said that you could sleep in if you wanted"

Y/n looks back at her book as if to check what she was doing, " Oh, I woke up a bit earlier, so I figured I should try and get a bit of general knowledge about the demon world.  After all... it will be suspicious if we say that we are demons, but don't know a single thing about the Netherworld." she replied, then specified "I didn't actually find real information,   just found out that Grandpa Sullivan's translation spell doesn't cover reading and or writing... but some of the illustrations do give a clue to what the texts are depicting. I just hope that they're accurate."

Before the two could make more conversation, Sullivan swings the door leading to the hall open, "Good morning my dear Iruma! How was your first night? Oh y/n you're also awake! Good morning to you too!". The twins greeted him back, y/n mentioning her early morning research.

"I'm so glad that you've already taken an interest in demon culture y/n, and it's good that you're awake right now! The school staff have a hard time believing that I have gotten a second grandchild so soon, they wanted proof that you existed by having me bring you with me! but I really didn't want to have to wake you up if you decided to sleep in!" explained Sullivan, the supposed twins nodding along.