Getting Familiar with The Netherworld (pt.2/2)

Author's note: 

Hello and welcomed dear readers! I just want to thank you all so much for the support of this fan fiction of mine, it really means a lot to me that my story is being seen and enjoyed by so many people! 

As of posting this it is also our beloved Asmodeus's birthday! Happy birthday Azz-Azz and may this year be as good, or even greater than last year.  (Definitely didn't finish this quickly just so I could post it on his birthday... *cough* *cough*)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter, and thank you guys so much again for the support. 

(I will write a short bonus scene at the end of this chapter later, so stay tuned!) 

----------------------------------------
Somewhere in the Netherworld:

"Whoosh whoosh woosh, raw!" Sings a light-green haired demon girl, "Ooh! I - want - someone - to - play - with - me! - But - who - is - that - gonna - be?", her hair swings from side to side behind her, following her movements as she energetically skips away.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

The netherworld, the realm where all demons live, and the monarch who rules is: The Demon King.

However, the demon king's throne has sat empty for ages.

Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty, but who will it be?.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Flashback to the last chapter....

"Wait, there's something going on in there."

...

The door suddenly bursts open and a bright green ball quickly rolls past the group,  it crashes into a pile of boxes behind them, causing a small dust cloud to form.

...

"Rolling, rolling, ROOOOLLING!"

...

One of the boxes flies over to the twins, Y/n's shadow creature (and familiar) snatches it away and holds onto it.

...

A bright-eyed demon suddenly pops out of the pile of boxes,"STRIKE!!!" She cheers then bursts into fits of laughter.

...

The demon girl giggles before launching herself at Iruma, "I'm Clara! My right foot's Connor! My left foot's Murth! My Familiar's Fofo!"

...

"I was trying to grab some teaching aids, but I got too excited and crashed! Here, do you want to eat some candy?? "

...

The girl quickly goes back to stack the boxes at a scarily fast pace whilst singing what seems to be her own version of certain nursery rhymes, "If it's for Daddy, I'll skip to my loo! If it is for Mommy! I'll pat a cake! Pat a cake! But if it's for my Konchie, I'll skip to my Lou-ee!"

The twins just watched her in shock and a weird sort of awe as she kept going.

"So she's Clara..." mumbles Y/n

"Yeah... Clara..." Replies Iruma.

End of Flashback...

"Stop stacking those boxes now!" yells a teacher in the distance, but the demon just ignores him.