𝟏𝟕; radio

Radio;          𝐓hree-hundred and eighty-two

Radio;

          𝐓hree-hundred and eighty-two.

That's how many people live inside the mountain.

And among them, children.

If there's one thing in regard to their plan that she hadn't foreseen, it would be that. Young children of all ages, with Cheshire grins and longings for their futures. With unrealistic dreams coloring the greys of this world with every vibrant shade of the rainbow.

Innocent.

Innocent souls trapped within the cement walls of their ancestors' mistakes.

Clove dwells on the matter for longer than intended. All the while keeping her head down; the brim of the beige uniform cap conceals her features, at least well enough to prevent her from being recognized as a foreigner. Everybody knows everybody.

"There they are."

Maya's indication makes her peak up, green eyes flickering to the open double doors in question. But they're only given enough time to catch a quick glimpse of the teenagers inside the room before sirens blast through the hallways.

The doors slam shut before their very eyes.

Her unwavering stare whips to Bellamy. And then to Maya. She cranes her head slightly forward, her voice falling just above a whisper. "What the hell is going on?"

"I don't know," Maya breathes out. "It's not a breach, but it can't be good."

The blonde clenches her jaw, her hand tensing around the gun in her holster. She tugs the cap further down as a few real guards pass them by, her eyes flickering down to her black combat shoes.

But despite her attempt of hiding her face, the boy on the other side of the doors identifies her. But, it can't be.

Jasper's mouth falls agape, his wide eyes shifting between the three people standing sheer meters from him. He's left gaping at the air, his hand touching the glass of the small window.

Bellamy catches his panicked, and rather bewildered gaze. And he offers him a sharp nod, pursing his lips.

And then, Clove looks up as well. Her lips are parted. Tousled, blonde locks fall down her back in a tight ponytail. And she's wearing a beige guard's uniform, identical to Bellamy's.

And at that moment, Jasper knows.

She's alive.

Clove and Bellamy are inside Mount Weather. And regarding their attire, they have a plan. A deep sense of belonging blossoms within, which in turn leads to a strong sensation of determination. They're still a team; every remaining survivor of the hundred. And, as always, they're willing to do anything for each others' safety.