Capsin gustore

Statistics:Number of Islands: 2Number of Lakes: 3Human population:5/10Human influence:6/10Human aggression: 4/10Monster/other race population: 6/10Monster influence: 1/10Monster aggression: 2/10

Statistics:
Number of Islands: 2
Number of Lakes: 3
Human population:5/10
Human influence:6/10
Human aggression: 4/10
Monster/other race population: 6/10
Monster influence: 1/10
Monster aggression: 2/10

Particularly common species: centaur, dwarf, giant ant, cancer, siren

This particularly large state covers the most of the area above the orders territory, with its bottom left half being covered by woodlands. This land has been home to other non-monster races such as dwarves and centaurs since ancient times. as a result, human activity has been somewhat limited compared with other monster states out of respect for their land. Capsin Gustore has been commonly nicknamed by sailors as the line of light, on account of the large number of lighthouses which stretch across its long, rocky coastline. The land is mainly used by the city of Raqia for the gathering of natural resources due to its large woodlands and mineral rich environment. it is also a land for many merchants and traders to sell their wares in the human run state capital of Minea. (As only humans and divinities are usually allowed to enter the orders territory)

Source 7.1:
By: the administrative department of ancient racial relations in araboth.
Since ancient times, before the era of monsters, there have existed other races aside from our own. Having commonly settled above our territory, Our relationship with them has always varied from positive to neutral.
due to their many behaviours exhibited throughout history, we have found them too difficult to assimilate with and have given them room to grow and develop independently. Although they have never unified on the same scale as us and formed true nations. Out of a mutual respect, the land in which they inhabit has always been thought of as "theirs" and it has remained that way throughout all recorded history. This idea never stopped us from intermingling though, with some of them proving that they have much to offer us. Both in knowledge and material possessions. As such, we have always been open to interact and trade with them in the city of Minea. a trading capital where centaurs offer us combat training and dwarves offer us gemstones. We have lived peacefully like this for quite some time. That is, until the most recent monster lord has risen to power.
Many of our allies have since fallen prey to the psychological mind tactics utilised by our enemy and as a result, aside from the elves, many races similar to ours that have pervaded the clutches of evil have become corrupted over time.
Because of this, incidence of sexual harassment towards humans has increased and the dwarves have become incapable of reproducing among themselves. As a result, vials of semen intended for artificial insemination are now being sold in mineas markets in the hopes of sustaining dwarven populations. It is incredibly sad to see a once mighty race fall like this to the demon lord. We will continue to sustain their populations until the current demon lord is defeated. When that happens, its influence on them should vanish and they will once again be able to produce males.

Source 7.2
By: a historian, Raqia.
It is said that centuries ago, the forests of capsin gustore used to stretch across the road leading out of the orders territory and connect with the forests to the east in pamfana. However due to Raqias excessive deforestation, they no longer exist. Due to treaties signed with other ancient races who live in the surrounding forests, we have come to the agreement to preserve many areas and have instead turned to creating more sustainable plantations within the orders territory.