Espen nycanta

Statistics:Number of islands: 0Number of lakes: 3Human population: 2/10Human influence: 1/10Human aggression 2/10Monster population: 7/10Monster influence: 4/10Monster aggression: 2/10

Statistics:
Number of islands: 0
Number of lakes: 3
Human population: 2/10
Human influence: 1/10
Human aggression 2/10
Monster population: 7/10
Monster influence: 4/10
Monster aggression: 2/10

Particularly common species: dragon, wyvern, wurm, dragon zombie.

Overview:
this land lies to the south of the world across the great southern mountain range. Its territorial boundaries lye at the base of the main peninsula of Moncorto Illeacho and vertically from the western edge of floretamon. It is well known for its great number of monsters resembling reptiles, especially its fearsome dragons. A long time ago a city was established in an attempt to gain control over the dragons to help with combat against the previous demon lord. However unfortunate circumstances led to this city's collapse around 300 years ago. Since then the orders forces have yet to spread their influence deep into its mountains due to its strategic insignificance and out of fear of its dragons. Despite the might and misalignment of the new city of Dragonia, its inhabitants have remained to their own devices and caused our chief god no trouble, meaning that it is not considered much of a threat and attempts to regain control are far down on our list of priorities.

Source 16.1:
By: one of the popes cardinals, overseeing education.
The chief god creates every human on this earth with a purpose. A divine destiny they will fulfil. Some people are born with the destiny of becoming a knight to fight for truth and justice, while some are bestowed with gifted minds by our chief god in order to work in the field of research and development. As adherents of the chief god we believe in cultivating people's talents and giving them the opportunity to fulfil  their potential as the chief god sees fit. That is why even the poorest of peasants are given the opportunity to work hard to become nobles in the city of Araboth, thus allowing everyone to fit into the chief gods desired place in our world.

The once Great Dragai Empire was established around 500 years ago with the chief god's values in mind. Although due to its unique circumstances of dealing with dragons, the cities way of life had to be tweaked. In order to ensure that a creature as dangerous as a dragon never fell into the hands of someone untrustworthy or potentially sinful, it was decided that there would be a divide between the upper and lower classes, where only the upper class would have control of the dragons. This idea worked well at the time, and it was understandable that it was best for the chief god and that there was no known alternative. But the fact this system of government failed to allow its citizens to achieve their full potential caused a revolt of its lower class, which eventually led to its collapse. This is a great example of how straying from the chief gods wishes even in the slightest will lead to the downfall and ruin of humanity.

The presence of sin can corrupt the human mind and disrupt the chief gods connection to us. tarnishing the potential the chief god bestowed us upon birth and replacing it with something much more wicked and ungodly. The most recent demon lord specialises in corrupting the human mind, forcing someone who was once good and pure into becoming a vessel for expanding monster populations and influence. Which is why it is especially important during times like these to have high mental fortitude and never stray from our chief god's loving protection.