Title Talks

"With my husband gone I realize things need to change, I don't want you to start your reign on a bad note," Elizabeth said to her son as they were gathered at Sandringham house for a important meeting, Harry had also been invited cause he too woul...

"With my husband gone I realize things need to change, I don't want you to start your reign on a bad note," Elizabeth said to her son as they were gathered at Sandringham house for a important meeting, Harry had also been invited cause he too would be affected by the changes.

"What kind of changes?" William asked nervously making Harry furrow his eyebrows in confusion, why would he be nervous?

"I know you want Camilla to be Queen and trust me it will happen," she replied looking at her son.

"I'm going to award Josephine the order of the garter," all three men started complaining at that statement, for three different reasons, Charles and William because they wanted their wives to get it before the teenager, and Harry because he wanted the honor for himself.

"She deserves it more than both your wives and you think with the shame you've brought unto this family you deserve anything, your military honors will be going to your sister, Madeleine has agreed to come fill in the gaps that are left in this family, her popularity along with Josephine's will give Charles the boost he needs when I'm not here, she's agreed to come back on the terms that her future husband gets a dukedom and her children are titled prince and princess which I have agreed to,"

"But," William started wanting to argue the decisions he thought the positions would be better for Kate, and since Charlotte was the first girl to not be overthrown by her brother he thought she would be the first to receive a dukedom.

They discussed other issues like Madeleine's role once she got back, their meeting concluded with the two grandsons of Elizabeth leaving the room one having lost almost everything that connected him to the working royals and the other once again being overshadowed by his seventeen year old and sister.

"I wanted us to talk about something else,"

"Hey Will... and you are on your phone," Josie said taking a seat on her one of the office chairs.

"Okay, I have to go Josie just came in I have to go,"

"Who was that?"

"Mary, what did you want to ask?"

"Kate said you wanted to have a word?" William nodded with a slight smile remembering that he did indeed need to have a word.

"Yes, please sit," Josie groaned before taking a seat "Kate had a tour to France and because of certain circumstances she can not attend it,"

"Okay I am very confused,"

"We thought it would be a good idea if you went in her stead,"

"Why? and who's we?" She said looking around the office.

"Your mother and I, we thought you would go there just to test you and all,"

"Why though?" She asked panicked, she was fine with doing small engagements in the uk but she didn't want to move to a foreign country, especially France, last she checked their president was a bit problematic, in the sense that he was a big royalist, I mean most world leaders are problematic anyways.

"You need to go out more Josie, you're starting college soon I think you're ready for this,"

"You didn't start foreign tours until you were 30 and what does grandma think about this?"

The queen didn't know, she still thought Kate would be doing the event and Charles was okay with the tour, he wanted people to see Josie as the face of the younger monarchy and it wouldn't work if she stepped back like William had in his twenties, he wanted her as his main man for when he became king.

"The decision is final," William said not answering her question.

Josie frowned looking at him before nodding her head.

"Dude, I can't believe your father," Madeleine exclaimed as she entered Josie's room. "What's the matter with you?"

"Kate was supposed to go on a tour to France in May, but she can't, so I'll have to go in her place; what's going on with William?" She asked, turning to face Madeleine.

"He called me all prissy and asked why I hadn't posted anything for his anniversary, can you believe it, and then he was like I can't pick and choose who I want to post in the Cambridge household, which translates to you can't just post Josie... my brother is a dick,"

"Oh my goodness, and he's still picking on me about making my first post, I didn't even set up the stupid account, just ignore him,"

"When exactly is the tour? And I don't always agree with him, but he's kind of right; how do you have so many followers?"

"Kate was invited to France before Pa died, and now she's made some stupid excuse, and I'm stuck standing in for her,"

"Ohh, maybe you'll find a cute French boy with a cute accent," Maddie joked as Josie cracked a smile. "Imagine him whispering sweet nothings, like bonjour,".

"I would walk away," she replied with a snort, because if they were going to seduce her in French, they had better come with guns blazing.

"OK, miss, I understand French," Maddie said lightly, pushing her niece aside. "When is this?"

"Next week,"