Second Firsts

"Josie!" Her mother cried out pulling the girl into a hug, Mary was sometimes over affectionate with Josie, especially when she was plotting something or had done something

"Mary," Josephine mumbled out as she dropped her bags on the floor.

"I'm so glad you'll be living with us permanently, you know how much I miss you when you're away," she said wiping tears away from her eyes.

"Sorry?" Josie mumbled patting her back.

"No problem your siblings are so excited to see you again, Gabi even got your shirt," she said walking to the children's playroom, where they found the three playing.

"Jojo," Gabi said running to hug his favourite sister, his words not hers and like Mary had said he was wearing a shirt with Josie's name, Windsor and number,14.

"Look at my shirt, do you like it?" He said showing her the shirt.

"I love it Gabi," she said smiling, this was the sweetest thing any of her siblings had done ever since she found out she'd be playing for Psg.

"I'm going to watch you play all the time and shout your name," he said enthusiastically making Josie smile as she ran her hand through his hair.

"You're just adorable," she replied making him blush, before he started whining, wanting her to carry him.

"Gabi let your sisters hug Josie too," Mary said taking the boy who started crying, after he learned that Josie would be staying with them for some time he grew emotional because Josie would either stay for holidays or weekends and now seeing her everyday would be a dream for the boy.

"Jojo, I made you a picture," Jennie said showing Josie the drawing she made of Josie kicking a ball.

"Oh Jennie, I love it so much," she said hugging the girl who was smiling up at her sister happy that she loved the drawing, she wasn't into sports like her brother but she too wanted to do something sporty for Josie.

"It's your favourite right?"

"Of course it is Jen," Josie said kissing the girls forehead before looking at Florence, waving at her.