Firsts

Josie had just finished her training for the week and to say she was excited would be a understatement, she loved it, training with the marines was the best, well the first week was nice and soon she'd be flying or Paris to train with the girls so...

Josie had just finished her training for the week and to say she was excited would be a understatement, she loved it, training with the marines was the best, well the first week was nice and soon she'd be flying or Paris to train with the girls so she was also excited about that.

Although her sleep schedule was a bit messed up she was still a bit excited about the training and living far from her great grandmother was also a new challenge but she'd make it through so her grandmother could see her graduate. And also see her prosper in her new interest.

The training only had 5 girls herself included and all of them were cordial with one another, they were after all the only girls so they would have to work together and work harder than the boys.

"Who's that?" Josie asked Cordelia, one of the girls Josie was closest too as the other 3 girls surrounded him, trying to join in on his little group. Josie had seen the girls fawn over him a couple of times and she was curious to find out who he was.

"Oh I don't know his names but I heard from the other girls that his father is some rich duke and owns this other football club and he's just existing, but in order to get in on grandpa's inheritance he has to complete the marines training," Cordelia explained looking at the table he was sat at the three girls all fawning over everything he said, Josie thought it was weird but she didn't blame them, she had been crying after seeing pictures of her crush with another girl.

"Oh yeah his name is Andrew," Josie frowned at the name thinking of the Andrew that was part of her family and shivering, yeah she didn't want to think about him.

"Let's go," one of the girls Amelia said calling out to Cordelia and Josie.

"Where are we going?" Josie asked as Cordelia dragged her out of her seat.

"Weren't you listening we're getting the weekend off," Cordelia said with a slight giggle before she felt arms wrap around her waist, her boyfriend who's name Josie had forgotten had pulled the girl aside.

"Drew rented a place a few from here party at his place," Amelia said to the two girls.

Josie shook her head, before telling her she wanted to check the town out, she didn't want to go out to any party, one because she didn't like parties and two she didn't want to be spotted at a party and three, she would much rather sleep then be at a party.