EP.1 : LA City Event

Daiki is running away from someone that was chasing him from behind. He runs through the woods as he saw a giant tree Infront of him but suddenly get tackle by someone.

??? : Gotcha!!

Daiki : AHH!!!

The one who tackle him is a girl with blue hair mixed with yellow lines who is running for the giant tree.

??? : Too slow Iki!

Daiki started running behind the girl trying to catch up to her.

Daiki : Akali! Wait for me!

The two kids runs to tree and sit under it as they take a breath.

Daiki : Hey!That was cheating! You tackle me to the ground!

Akali : Come on dude! A least we still made it!

She said that as Daiki smiled but their smiled turn into frowned.

Akali : So....you are moving from here tomorrow....LA right?

Daiki : Yeah....but hey I still got you gift...

He bring out a necklace with a blue crystal that wrapped with a wire.

Daiki : I found the crystal at the river where my hometown located...and I made one for myself...

Akali put the necklace around her neck. She then goes and hug Daiki as she started crying.

Akali : Thanks...Iki for being my friend...

Daiki : You're welcome, Kali....

//Present day//

Daiki already 19 years old and now he is sitting beside his new friend, Seraphine in her car with Lux,Ekko and sett sitting at the back.

(Daiki pov)

I sit beside Seraphine as she listen to KDA Pop/stars and everyone just do their thing while I keep looking at my necklace. I then stare out of the car window as I think to myself what if I never find her..

Suddenly I felt someone called my name. I turned back and saw Lux.

Me : Huh?

Lux : Come on, we already arrived.

We went out from the car as the rest get to the LA city event I went to pick up the stuff it's bunch of music related stuff like mic,guitar and many more. Then I close the car trunk and when to them with the stuff. I saw they went inside and saw someone familiar and it was Garen and the others.

Seraphine : Garen! How are you?

Garen : Hello there sera! I doing great but where's my baby sister!

Lux hug her brother as the others chatting and greet each other.

Lux : Come on Garen..I'm not a baby anymore...

Garen : But to me you still a baby!

Rill : Anyways, It is just you guys right?

Sett : No...Daiki is with us! Right Daiki?

He turn back and I wasn't there.

Me : Ahem!?...

They all turned there eyes towards me as my face show a deadpanned look.

Me : Let me guess? Do you need help? Yes I need help so Come here and help me! Im not a forklift truck who can carry many stuff!

Sett and Ekko came and help me carry the instrument. Once we put the stuff at the place we sat on. Suddenly Garen hug me but the hug make me wanna die.

Garen : Daiki, the sword fighter how are doing?!