EP.8 : Ahri in love!?!? part 2

(2 days later)

They all walk in the shopping mall finding stuff for Ahri's date. Daiki was checking on the stuff they needed to buy.

Kai'sa : Ok where should we go first?

Seraphine : Getting Ahri new clothes!

Evelynn : Alright darling, let's do this.

They then went to the clothing store to get Ahri new clothes and the store has a lot of styles of clothing. They give Ahri the clothes they choose and push her into the fitting room.

(Daiki Pov)

I was standing beside Sera as she and others helped Ahri find an outfit for Ahri. It's gonna be boring as hell, I then walk out of the store to find something to fill my boredom.

I walked to the G-Shock store to find some new watches because mine broke apart when I fell from my bike and broke the watch. I found one that I like and bought it, after that I just walked around the mall but I felt someone tap my shoulder. I then turned to see Akali.

Akali : What are you doing?

Me : Nothing much, Do Ahri got the clothes she needed?

Akali : Yeah, man…I got bored waiting and commenting on the clothes but It's ok I guess.

I then looked to the other side to see My other friends. I pulled Akali's hand and hid behind a pillar as I watched them until they were gone.

Akali : Uh…Iki…

I then saw Akali face as our eyes made contact but suddenly got interrupted by Kai'sa.

(Normal Pov)

Kai'sa : Guys I think we're gonna have to watch a double date today.

Both Daiki and Akali faces turned pink and red as soon as they heard that.

Daiki : N-No! It's not like that! I was trying to hide.

Akali : Yeah and then his dumbass pulled me into it!

Seraphine : *giggles* Okay okay, we're just joking but why is Daiki trying to hide?

Daiki : Eh..the other friends are here..

Seraphine : Oh, alright then so..where next?

Kai'sa : Next Akali is gonna tell her brother about the date and we're gonna find a restaurant and book a table.

Seraphine : Alrighty then.

(Few hours later)

(8:45pm)

Ahri : Umm..guys I didn't think I'm ready.

Akali : Aw come on! You're gonna do great!

Seraphine : Yeah!

Ahri : *Sigh* Alright, I guess I can do it.

Ahri sat at the table waiting for Hyun as the others went to the other side of the street and went into the bushes.

(Ahri Pov)

I was sitting on the chair when I saw Hyun come. He wears somewhat of a Korean style outfit. 

Hyun : Hi Ahri

Hyun : Hi Ahri. Am I late?

Me : Oh no, not at all.

Then a waiter came as we ordered our food. While waiting, we talk a bit about our lives.

Hyun : So…It seems you are my sister's friend. So how do you guys meet?

Me : Yeah, It was first me and my friend Evelynn wanted to start a band and we met Akali, our junior when she was street rapping at the college. After that, our friend Kai'sa.

Hyun : Welp, little leaf really liked rapping when she was a kid and also thanks for helping her achieve her dreams.

Ahri : No problems.

After the dinner, Hyun asked me if I wanna walk to the park and I agreed.

(Normal Pov)

The others pop out their heads from the bushes as the teens in the gang bring out their walkie talkies.

Daiki : Tiger-1, this is scorpion-4, can you see where they are going? Over.

Akali : Not sure scorpion-4, better ask star-1 for information.

Seraphine : I think they are moving towards the park tiger-1,over.

Evelynn : Can you teens stop playing?

The teens get up from the bushes but Daiki is missing.

Akali : Aww shucks, you got no fun!

Kai'sa : Just let them be Eve, anyways where's Daiki?

Seraphine : I thought he was sitting on the tree. Maybe he went back to the car?

Kai'sa : Don't worry, let's just continue what we plan.

Akali : Okay.

(Few minutes later)

Ahri and Hyun are walking at the park just enjoying the cold night breeze.

Hyun : That was a nice date huh?

Ahri : Yeah..but you should let me pay though.

Hyun : Nah..don't worry about it, as a gentleman I have to pay.

Ahri : You are so sweet. Thanks.

She then kissed him on the cheek.

Hyun : I didn't expect that from a cute fox like you.

Ahri then realized what she just did and her face got bright pink as her ears came down from the embarrassment.

Hyun : And you really are the kind of woman that I like, thanks.

He then kissed Ahri on the lips as she was shocked at first but melted into the kiss after.

Akali, Kai'sa, and Seraphine : Congratulations!!

Both of the now couple were shocked for a sec as a rain of party rain came down.

Ahri : Is this necessary!?

Akali : It is! Because after this you will become part of a family!!

Akali then hugged Ahri as she hugged her back and Hyun just laughed at her sister's behavior. But suddenly someone came behind them. It was Daiki inside a ghillie suit with a bag of cinnamon pretzels in his hand.

 It was Daiki inside a ghillie suit with a bag of cinnamon pretzels in his hand

Daiki : Did I miss something?

Evelynn : Ahh!!

They laughed at Evelynn as Daiki was still confused.

Seraphine : Where have you been? We were searching for you and thought you were at the parking lot.

Daiki : Parking lot? No, go get a pretzel and it has cinnamon flavor.

The night just ended with Ahri saying goodbye to Hyun as he did the same and went back into his hotel.

(Done! Finally!! God I have to think so much to make a chapter!)