EP 2 : new look, new style

(A/N) : Alright from now on this will be the intro of this series. Hit it!

(Normal Pov)

Sera wake up from her sleep and stretching her back. She got off the bed and walk to the kitchen. She look around the living room to find Daiki sleeping on the sofa with the tv showing Pacific rim movie.

Sera mind : *sigh* late sleep again...

She goes to Daiki to wake him up.

Seraphine : Daiki wake up...wake up!!

Still no answers. Her eyes suddenly shifts to Daiki hand and she noticed a picture of a boy and girl sitting on a log eating a burger. But when she tried to take closer look...Daiki grab her hand...

Seraphine : Ahhh!!

Daiki : What are you doing?..

(Daiki pov)

I look at Sera who was trying to reach for my phone. Of course I didn't let anyone touch my phone if it has my past secret.

Seraphine : Oh...hey...Daiki well I was trying to wake you up but you won't budge..

Me : Alright?

I let go of her hand and get up from the sofa, I then fold the blanket.

Me : What do you want for breakfast omelette,bacon or pancakes?

Seraphine : maybe pancakes with maple syrup.

Me : Alrighty then.

I opened a song and started cooking.

I place the pancakes on the plate and put the butter with maple syrup on it.

Me : Here you go.

Seraphine: Thanks, by the way you are pretty good at singing.

I just blush at embarrassment.

Me : What? N-Nah...I'm not that good. Just eat the pancakes..

Seraphine : *giggles* Whatever you say..

(Seraphine pov)

Daiki sit down at the table and start eating his pancakes while scrolling through his phone. Suddenly I remembered the picture in his phone.

Me : Ki, can I ask you a question?

Daiki : Sure. What is it?

Me : Who was that girl in that picture?

Daiki face suddenly saddened a bit.

Me : You good?

Daiki : Yeah good, just good..uhmm that picture? That's something private...welp I gonna go clean myself and run for a groceries.

Me : Ok?

I continued eating but felt something off about him.

(Normal Pov)

Few minutes later....

Daiki came out from his room and went to the door.

Daiki : Hey I gonna go get groceries, you want something?