EP.11 : SUMMER BREAK Part3

A week has passed and the day of the festival is tonight. Everyone in the town is preparing for the festival including the Kiyoshi family.

Daiki is carrying a bag to send to his friends as he goes to the garage near the house. He opens it to find a bike that was closed by a curtain. He flipped the curtain over to find a gas gas pampera 250 underneath it.

Daiki : Looks like grandpa really took care of you while I was gone. Not too much dust.

He then grabbed his old Motocross helmet as he tied the bag at the back seat as he started driving away and went to the town.

(At the town)

The gang is helping people set up the festival as Sera is checking everything that they need.

Seraphine : Alright, looks like everything is checked for tonight except for the banner.

Akali : I know but…

Akali was carrying two boxes that seemed heavy to her.

Akali : Just tell me where the Heck i should put this!?!?

Seraphine : Oops..sorry I forgot you were carrying those boxes.

Akali : I was standing here like an hour ago and you forgot!?

Seraphine : Okay okay, just put it at the table there.

Akali then put the boxes on the table as she went to see the checklist.

Akali : Huh? The banner is left unchecked. Seems Daiki came a bit late.

Shinji : Let's look at the other stuff and check before making sure it's okay.

They heard a bike sound nearby as they looked out of the window to see Daiki driving his bike towards them. He then stopped as he opened his helmet.

Daiki : Sorry, I'm late. I got the banner.

Shinji : I thought it would take you forever.

Daiki hands Shinji the banner as they go to set it up. Sera looked around to see Ahri was not there.

Seraphine : Where's Ahri?

Akali : There.

Sera looked to where she pointed at as she saw Ahri playing with the kids.

Seraphine : The kids really like foxes huh?

(Few hours later)

(9:12pm)

Akali was struggling to tie the back of her kimono. Daiki opened the door, he saw his girlfriend trying to tie the kimono but didn't manage to do it.

Daiki : Come on, let me help you.

Akali : No no I got it.

Daiki put her hands down as he tied the kimono perfectly.

Daiki : Done.

Akali : Thanks.

Daiki : Come on let's go, Sera is craving for fish cakes.

They walked out of the house as the other was waiting for them. They arrived at the festival as they saw some stalls and games to play there.

Seraphine : Fish cakes!!

Sera ran to find the fish cakes stall as they just laughed at her. Asami then followed Sera.

Asami : I'm gonna go watch her so she doesn't do anything stupid.

(A/N) : I'm too lazy to tell the whole festival so let's skip to the good part.

Kai'sa : I didn't expect this festival to be so much fun!

Giro : Well, this wasn't even the good part.

Hyun : What do you mean the good part?

Daiki then looked at his watch as he saw it's almost time.

Daiki : Alright, follow me.

They all walked up the shrine stairs as they looked at the whole festival from up top.

Evelynn : It's just the festival from up view.

Seraphine : Just wait…and then..now.

Suddenly they see the fireworks start shooting as it explodes and then more and more fireworks are released. They watch in amazement.

Ahri : This is the most beautiful thing ever.

Kai'sa : Yeah.

Evelynn : I guess this is the best holiday I ever had.

Akali rested her head on Daiki's shoulder as Daiki did the same.